Author Topic: Joan adon p nationals  (Read 48 times)

Online indiansnation

• Legend
  • Bonus inPoints: 0
    • :CLE-NFL:
    • :CLE-NBA:
    • :CLS:
    • :OhioState:
    • :CLS-MLS:
    • :CLE:
    • View Profile
Joan adon p nationals
« on: April 21, 2022, 09:01:22 PM »
Pc
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 09:14:11 AM by Thecliff »
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thecliff

• Legend
  • Bonus inPoints: 0
    • :DET-NFL:
    • :DET-NBA:
    • :DET-NHL:
    • :Michigan:
    • View Profile
Re: Joan adon p nationals
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 08:54:32 AM »
 :judge: SS & fantrax
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • BayAreaBallers: essentially this is a feeder for the NFL NBA. gives gusy a chance to prove they can be active and at least do whats needed so that they are considered for nba and nfl live leagues
    Today at 03:19:29 PM
  • Daddy: These leagues arent created and paid for so people can hold them and not do Crap. The purpose is to have the best Dynasty GMs in the world test themselves on an even and realistic playing field. You win a LIVE league. You are a made Man. Period.
    Today at 03:19:48 PM
  • Daddy: @BAB exactly. They are feeder leagues.
    Today at 03:20:05 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: with it being 64 ppl the talent pool for possible replacmenets is high
    Today at 03:21:01 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: and gives you enough to assess
    Today at 03:21:13 PM
  • Daddy: The NCAA League concepts are much simpler. No trading in college. Its recruit, set lineups and go. But the recruiting is essential to winning. A dummy wont win. No dummy will ever win LIVE. Cant luck into it.
    Today at 03:23:24 PM
  • Daddy: And
    Today at 03:23:29 PM
  • Daddy: Im in those leagues. Nobody wins a league im in by luck. They either had some kind of headstart or advantage. But talk smack if you want, if youve been in a league with me, you know wassup. Im bringing the hammer win lose or draw.
    Today at 03:24:52 PM
  • Daddy: Win a LIVE League. You beat me fair in square. Win NFL/NBA LIVE you not only beat me, you beat @jwalkerjr88 and my Son is even better than me. (Damn)
    Today at 03:27:58 PM
  • Daddy: And youve beaten the 30 best other guys i could get.
    Today at 03:28:54 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: yeah cann tell you this in nfl live u were not easy to beat
    Today at 03:31:51 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: but the one time i did was in the nfc championship
    Today at 03:32:08 PM
  • Daddy: @Brent,@OUDAN,@Rhino7,@IndianaBuc,@STLBlues91,@DaveW,@ldsjayhawks,@LockednLoaded & his Sons,@Harman,@BAB the list goes on and on and on. Look at those GMs. @kylerap@Sky@indiansnation look at the hockey guys, the basketball guys signing up.
    Today at 03:33:02 PM
  • Daddy: We playin games (dynasty fantasy) but we aint playin no games when it comes to competition and winning. WE DA BEST. Its not hype. Its not talk
    Today at 03:34:10 PM
  • Daddy: Its fact
    Today at 03:34:18 PM
  • Daddy: If ol jwalkerjr88 were in MLB LIVE he wouldn't be tolerating that Canadian Dirty Bird Crap. Someone needs to stop Toronto.
    Today at 03:43:21 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: im coming
    Today at 03:44:15 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: for mlb
    Today at 03:44:25 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: that team is now in great position like nfl i s
    Today at 03:44:37 PM
  • Daddy: I see ya. You take crap teams and turn them into contenders in one or two years. You are ELITE at this Crap.
    Today at 03:46:08 PM
  • Daddy: If a person wins NCAA LIVE or NCAA hoops LIVE & they arent in NFL or NBA LIVE, they will be.
    Today at 03:47:23 PM
  • Daddy: If they want to be.
    Today at 03:48:16 PM
  • Daddy: LIVE Champions are VIP in my book. They get whatever they want. Ask Buc.
    Today at 03:48:50 PM
  • Daddy: Guys like @Braves have nothing to worry about. That guy is pitting in the work. He has the room to learn at his own pace.
    Today at 03:50:20 PM
  • Daddy: Those GMs that are just "holding" teams. They know who they are.
    Today at 03:50:53 PM
  • Daddy: Get busy trying to win or get busy on your PlayStation or some other Crap.
    Today at 03:51:27 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: the only team that still needs more work is ccd
    Today at 03:54:25 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: its getting theee
    Today at 03:54:30 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: there
    Today at 03:54:33 PM
  • jimw: @Daddy thanks for the baseball complement, but don't sleep on the Seahawks. I got Stroud and Bijan in draft and have lots of picks
    Today at 04:02:59 PM
  • Brent: Those are two studs for sure.
    Today at 04:06:51 PM
  • Daddy: @JimW agreed. You have acquired big chips to have a seat at the table.
    Today at 04:10:08 PM
  • Daddy: LIVE was created so GMs can cook. Show your talent in this space. Lots of people talk :blah: and there are a lot of leagues and sites out there. Aint none of them got our product. Are you a good fantasy GM? A great one? Why? What made you good/great?
    Today at 04:16:10 PM
  • Daddy: Cuz you won a couple leagues full of non competitive dudes or inactive teams? Duplicate teams where guys run more than one franchise eliminating true balance? How do you KNOW you're good?
    Today at 04:17:36 PM
  • Daddy: I guess because you say so.
    Today at 04:17:48 PM
  • Daddy: No need to prove it. Live in your own space where you are King. Like Franchise mode on your XBox.
    Today at 04:19:53 PM
  • Daddy: You da man on franchise mode i bet
    Today at 04:20:13 PM
  • Daddy: So... Why are you here
    Today at 04:22:14 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: There are some intriguing builds in nfl live that im watching to see how they blossom. Some guys who have been in the league for awhile. Show us something!
    Today at 04:57:04 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Jimw is top of that list. Stroud and Bijan are two of the best cornerstone pieces you can own. Lets see what you do to ut
    Today at 04:57:48 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: *it
    Today at 04:57:51 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Jwalk100 and the Jets. Im watching
    Today at 04:58:29 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Mt_Crushmore joined only recently and hes done alot with them steelers
    Today at 04:58:55 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: @TheGoat what them falcons gonna do?
    Today at 04:59:13 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: @Thetitan packers?
    Today at 04:59:21 PM
  • indiansnation: Brent pm
    Today at 05:02:17 PM
  • Daddy: "To be the Man..You gotta beat the Man. Whooooooooo" -Nature Boy Ric Flair
    Today at 06:18:41 PM
  • TheGOAT: Cut me some slack. Literally went to the super bowl first year here. smh
    Today at 06:25:37 PM
  • STLBlues91: Ill be around for deals for today. Then will be working on spread sheets most of the day tomorrow as well so I will be around for any trade talks
    Today at 06:54:49 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: It wasnt an insult @TheGoat and if it was taken that way i apologize. It was more of motivation or a challenge. Im excited to see what you do
    Today at 06:55:56 PM