Author Topic: National League Power Rankings Week 6  (Read 955 times)

speedster18431

National League Power Rankings Week 6
« on: May 14, 2012, 10:21:59 PM »
National League
Power Rankings
Week 6

1. Miami Marlins (6-0) Wow another great week for the Marlins. Gm Snbts has called up Jason Kipnis to the major leagues to add depth to his team.What a great prospect Kipnis is and that will bring more points to that team.What team will beat him or will he go undefeated?

2. Houston Astros (6-0) Who would believe that this team would be (6-0) right now. Still waiting to see what the new Gm Paul on what direction hee is going with the team.

3. Chicago Cubs (5-1) Cubs are on a hot streak winning the last 5 games since been taking over by Gm Kris. Kris did make 2 trades this week in bringing in Micheal Brentley to help out that young OF and also getting rid of Nolasco and his cap off the books and in return got 3 good prospects to build the farm system.Cubs got a big game in the division going against the Reds.Who will win ?

4. Cincinnati Reds (5-1) Reds are coming off on a big win against those tough will not die Pirates. Reds did make a move this week with their rivals the Cubs to bring in Nolasco and they lose 3 good prospects. Also the Reds made a move to bring in Aaron Hill to help that middle of the field but lost a top pitching prospect in Corcino.Well these moves help the team or in the long run hurt is farm system?

5.  Atlanta Braves (4-2) Braves have won the last 2 weeks now and has the 2nd highest points scoring team in the league behind the Marlins. Well this team keep up this hot scoring points or will the age of the team start kicking in?

6.  LA Dodgers(5-1) Dodgers have also won the last 2 games but they got bad news coming out of LA with their All Star Outfielder Matt Kemp might have pulled his hammy and might have a trip on the DL. Lets see what happens to this team with this guy out of the lineup and mybe the Gm might have to do moves or call ups to get some points to fill that spot?

7. San Francisco Giants (3-3) Giants had a heart breaking loss to the now (1-5) Nationals. Hopefully this week Bumgraner and Sanchez pitches well and not lose points this week.Well the Giants this week be the first team to upset those Marlins?

8. Colorado Rockies (3-3) Rockies had a good week on beating up on those Padres. The Rockies do have a couple minor leagures up and some old guys that are having a good year so far. Will this hold you or will the Rockies start trading away their Vets and start rebuilding the team for the future?

9. St. Louis Cardinals (2-4) Cardinals are coming off 2 bad weeks in getting smoked by the Cubs and the Braves. This team is still looking for a new face an somebody to step up and take the team are their backs just like Pujols did for many years. Who will that person be Freese

10. Arizona Dimondbacks (2-4) The Dbacks had a tough week going against the toughest team in the league with the Marlins and getting smoked. This week the Dbacks are going against the Dodgers who will be out with no Kemp. Will the Dodgers get back on track this week and take advantage of the Dodgers key injury to Kemp?

11. Pittsburg Pirates (2-4) Pirates almost played a big upset against those Reds but came up short right at the end. This team is starting to show its colors and this team isnt going down with out a fight.There Gm Kenny is being active in free agancy and is going after Andy Pettitte to help out his pitching staff. Well the Pirates get a win this week against the Mets and will Kenny get that Vet pitcher in his rotation?

12. Philadelphia Phillies (2-4) Phillies have lost their last 3 games and isnt looking in the right direction anytime soon. This team needs their top two hitters Utley and Howard in this lineup and this team might play spolier if they come back soon and create fitts against the teams making a run to the playoffs.

13. Washington Nationals (1-5) Nationals had a big win this week against the Giants. This new Gm has been working crazy hours to get his team better and going crazy in free agancy to get depth on his team. This team is heading in the right direction and I cant wait to see this team and the building of it each week.Will this team win this week against the Padres?

14. San Diego Padras (1-5) Padres have lost the last 3 weeks now but I know this Gm will turn it around soon and mybe they will win this week against the Nationals?

15. New York Mets (1-5) Mets have lost the last 2 weeks and last week lost to the Astros in a heart breaker. With this Gm Danial will turn this around soon and get the Mets winning again. Mybe this week they will win against Pirates?

16. Milwaukee Brewers ( 0-6) Brewers have lost the last 6 weeks and is heading in no direction.The Gm hasnt done anything for the team and mybe its time to find a new Gm for this team before they fall even further?
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline kenny

• MVP
  • Bonus inPoints: 1
    • :Blank:
    • :Columbia:
    • View Profile
Re: National League Power Rankings Week 6
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 09:39:10 AM »
It's still early in the season, but the front office in Pittsburgh is getting nervous. With 3 of the top 4 NL teams in their division, it will be difficult to grab a wild card. Depending on how the next two weeks go, the Pirates may be getting ready for a fire sale, with many contracts expiring at the end of the year. Tim Byrdak, Rick Ankiel, Johnny Damon, Kevin Correia might be of interest to other teams.
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Sportsnut

• MVP
  • Bonus inPoints: 1012
    • :Florida:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 11:00:42 AM »
It's still early in the season, but the front office in Pittsburgh is getting nervous. With 3 of the top 4 NL teams in their division, it will be difficult to grab a wild card. Depending on how the next two weeks go, the Pirates may be getting ready for a fire sale, with many contracts expiring at the end of the year. Tim Byrdak, Rick Ankiel, Johnny Damon, Kevin Correia might be of interest to other teams.

The Giants may be doing the same.  Vogelsong, Casilla (closer), and others may be had.
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline kenny

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 06:08:01 PM »
Giants are a game out of 1st place right now. They may have pulled the plug too early!
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Sportsnut

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 11:14:58 AM »
Giants are a game out of 1st place right now. They may have pulled the plug too early!

Maybe, but with a weak OF and MI, and continued injury problems, I highly doubted a major run. So, I moved Huff (now on the DL again), Pill (back in the minors, and already in high 20's, Crawford (good defense, weak offense, IMO), Vogelsong (doing well, but I certainly wasn't going to extend him, with Cain sitting there).  With having to use the likes of Adam Kennedy, Fukudome, et al, my offense was just too weak, IMO.  And I used Casilla for more return, as he won't be the long time closer of the Giants.

So, I made moves that I believe improves my team long term.  In pitching, I exchanged Vogelsong (out after this year), and Bumgarner, admittedly very good, for Pineda (some risk, but high potential), and Jordan Zimmerman (I've liked him a long time, 2nd year from TJ surgery), and netted Bryce Harper, who 29 other teams would LOVE to have.

I'm trusting this league will be around for future years, and I'm looking forward to being in the mix for titles in the future.  I have a very good nucleus of players, and I believe my pitching staff won't take a back seat to anyones', with Cain, Lincecum, Pineda, Zimmerman and with Zach Wheeler, and Dylan Bundy coming up in the next couple of years.  Plus, I will be in great position cap wise to improve even more on the offensive side.

***Sunday Morning Update:  Losing to Reds by 100+ points, despite a perfect game from Cain (53 points).
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:52:50 AM by Sportsnut »
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline kenny

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 07:30:43 PM »
I can't help myself, I have to say this.... I told you so!  :koolaid:
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Sportsnut

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 08:05:02 PM »
I can't help myself, I have to say this.... I told you so!  :koolaid:

:toast:
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Daddy: I call it Bruce
    Today at 01:15:15 AM
  • Daddy: Im gonna put Bruce all in datass
    Today at 01:15:29 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: LMAOOO daddy you an I will bicker talk Crap it won't phase me
    Today at 01:16:48 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: I will continue to fit
    Today at 01:17:01 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Brian replied
    Today at 01:17:08 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: *fight
    Today at 01:17:19 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Brian you can post
    Today at 01:17:45 AM
  • Daddy: And whats this Im rebuilding in Hockey crap? Oh noooooo bruh. Im gonna rebuild this foot in that shiney hiney there as well.
    Today at 01:17:46 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Bruh I am tearing my team down for a reason
    Today at 01:18:27 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Trust me I will do work in draft
    Today at 01:18:52 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: And get this team to where I Wanna go in due time
    Today at 01:19:10 AM
  • Daddy: I got my reasons too. Forgive me for what my fantasy teams do.
    Today at 01:19:41 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: yeah ik u a tough out
    Today at 01:21:52 AM
  • Daddy: Thats why i want it to be a fair fight and the best guys doing it.
    Today at 01:24:09 AM
  • Daddy: If you had the best guys on Earth all take evenly matched teams and took all handcuffs off, who would be left standing?
    Today at 01:25:09 AM
  • Daddy: We eliminate all excuses
    Today at 01:25:21 AM
  • Daddy: SS no excuse, fantrax no excuse, non active gms no excuse, i gets rid of dead weight. Fukm
    Today at 01:26:05 AM
  • Daddy: Dont have money no excuse, dont have time no excuse, the league sux..... Nope. They dont. No excuse.
    Today at 01:27:11 AM
  • Daddy: Nobody holding you back
    Today at 01:27:31 AM
  • indiansnation: Bayareaballers trade posted in NHL live
    Today at 01:27:33 AM
  • Daddy: But you
    Today at 01:27:45 AM
  • indiansnation: Hey when will NBA live be up and running daddy
    Today at 01:28:20 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: im replying to it thx Brian
    Today at 01:28:52 AM
  • Daddy: Its a lot of work Brian but there is soooo mich excitement for it im trying to get started to be done by the upcoming season.
    Today at 01:29:39 AM
  • Daddy: I believe we will be ready by September/October
    Today at 01:30:14 AM
  • Daddy: We usually exceed my expectations
    Today at 01:30:32 AM
  • indiansnation: Just asking once its done u won't know what to do after all the live leagues our done
    Today at 01:32:59 AM
  • Daddy: Run my team. Just like you.
    Today at 01:44:21 AM
  • Daddy: Corey had the right idea but did it wrong. So much of it was fake. League rules were impeding league success and ability to achieve growth. Even back then things were tooooo sloowwww. I would wait a week before a FA was added to my team. Two weeks before added to my SS.
    Today at 01:46:52 AM
  • Daddy: You know how many fuqn moves i make in 2 weeks? Its my fault im busy somehow? Thats a bad thing?
    Today at 01:47:41 AM
  • Daddy: We gambling, playing for money, im waiting two weeks for a SS update? Daduq!!!?!!
    Today at 01:48:45 AM
  • Daddy: Fuq!!!
    Today at 01:48:58 AM
  • Daddy: You fuqn kidding me? Im doing the same Crap on another site. Playing for money
    Today at 01:49:33 AM
  • Daddy: Got no clue how much cap i really got. He got guys on my SS been gone a month. Thats the product? AND IM PAYING A FEE FOR THAT??? DA FUQ!?!?!
    Today at 01:50:32 AM
  • Daddy: And the scoring is corny on top of it
    Today at 01:51:13 AM
  • Daddy: League got ten great teams twenty Crapty ones
    Today at 01:51:36 AM
  • Daddy: FUQ THAT PRODUCT
    Today at 01:51:57 AM
  • Daddy: I tried saying, they asked me if i ever ran a league before (like they all do) so, i stfu and laced up Bruce.
    Today at 01:53:48 AM
  • Daddy: NHL LIVE has been open for one day... Weve got 103 "archived" posts. Meaning fully processed SS & Fantrax.
    Today at 02:30:59 AM
  • Daddy: A dozen trades have been made, Connor McDavid found a new Country to play for.
    Today at 02:32:28 AM
  • Daddy: Let me ask you... What has any other hockey league done in the last 24 hours?
    Today at 02:33:00 AM
  • Daddy: Including the NHL
    Today at 02:33:40 AM
  • Daddy: This LIVE Crap is next level. See for yourself.
    Today at 02:34:21 AM
  • Braves155: Morning LIVE Fanatics
    Today at 09:39:56 AM
  • Braves155: Who's round today for talks? I did receive a few PMs, so I'll respond to those shortly
    Today at 01:17:33 PM
  • STLBlues91: I am always around
    Today at 01:19:42 PM
  • Braves155: Is there an NHL LIVE spreadsheet?
    Today at 01:22:30 PM
  • STLBlues91: Yeah its the NHL Live Rosters LINK
    Today at 01:44:36 PM
  • Daddy: I keep forgetting to link the icons. My bad.
    Today at 01:55:13 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Champions League final today
    Today at 02:20:42 PM