Search

Search
Sport Level:
Scoring service:
# of Teams: This is the number of teams in total for the league (per sport). A multi-sport league should list the AVERAGE number of teams for all sports combined.
Between and
Universes: This is the number of total player universes in the league. A player universe is designed so that there is only one copy of a fantasy player in the universe and that they can be only on one team. Non-fantasy leagues without player universes should answer with a zero.
Between and
Keeper Type: Leagues can be three basic types. Redraft: Where no players are kept year-to-year. Keeper: Where a limited number of players are kept year-to-year. Dynasty: Nearly every player is allowed to be kept year-to-year. Note that most contract leagues are considered dynasty as GMs have the option to keep players.
Money: Indication if league allows owners and GMs to pay entry fees and play for money.
Roster Type: Advanced leagues can have players with salaries or even full-fledged contracts.
Scoring Style: The scoring system or style used for a league.

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • STLBlues91: Well ill take a team but have zero clue on what I will be doing
    Today at 12:58:59 AM
  • Daddy: Thats lonnnng from now. Got 3 other leagues to finish.
    Today at 12:59:38 AM
  • STLBlues91: You always got them waiting list got to get the claim in lol
    Today at 01:00:13 AM
  • Daddy: And i still have no clue what that matrix will look like. Ive never done dynasty soccer. Ive never heard of dynasty soccer.
    Today at 01:00:35 AM
  • Daddy: Building something like that. A true global sport that is the lowest scoring sport in the world. Thats the test of all tests as a league architect.
    Today at 01:02:12 AM
  • Daddy: NBA & NCAA x2 (156 teams total) before i can tackle that monster.
    Today at 01:03:25 AM
  • Daddy: @Brian im gonna relegate that ass next year ;)
    Today at 01:07:58 AM
  • Daddy: Keeping my promise bud. Foots to you in all sports till your last breath. Cuz, well i love you man.
    Today at 01:08:51 AM
  • Daddy: NHL LIVE has already archived 194 posts and has 13 unarchived trades involving draft picks. NHL LIVE is one week old.
    Today at 01:46:12 AM
  • jmntl82: speaking of @indiansnation, pm
    Today at 01:46:33 AM
  • Daddy: This is "Modern Day" Dynasty fantasy. Not like watching paint dry. Not anymore.
    Today at 01:48:55 AM
  • DaveW: the problem with Premier League dynasty is that players get transferred from Premier League to France, Germany, etc.  And its not like baseball where only mediocre players move from MLB to KBO or NPB.
    Today at 08:41:36 AM
  • DaveW: Top players get moved, e.g. Harry Kane moving from Tottenham to Bayern Munich
    Today at 08:42:58 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: I wish there was an overall fantasy soccer
    Today at 10:55:36 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: This would help w the situation you just mentioned
    Today at 10:57:59 AM
  • DaveW: yes you could have PL + Bundesliga + Spain + Italy + France but then that's a whale of a league
    Today at 11:19:28 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: DaveW it's exactly like what NCAA is
    Today at 12:40:45 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: There's way more teams in NCAA
    Today at 12:40:57 PM
  • Daddy: 2025 you will get your Soccer and... It will be Glorious. :toth:
    Today at 01:40:41 PM
  • Daddy: @DaveW since when do we care who someone plays for, doesnt matter if they get transfer fee moved or what country they are in. Not to #LIVE sports.
    Today at 01:43:07 PM
  • Daddy: Premier League LIVE will happen. In 2025 :)
    Today at 02:02:29 PM
  • DaveW: looking forward to it
    Today at 02:13:08 PM
  • Daddy: @BAB you tellm! NCAA has 64 teams each and nobody moves around more in sports than NCAA Athletes. By 2026 you wont be able to get into any LIVE league including NCAA.
    Today at 02:14:41 PM
  • Daddy: It takes two years to fully establish a league. After two years the dead weight is purged & the product is established. MLB LIVE perfect example if you look at the turnover from Bush.
    Today at 02:16:41 PM
  • Daddy: Modern Day Dynasty Sports
    Today at 02:22:39 PM
  • Daddy: The old model damn near killed this site. Gotta progress with the times. Watching paint dry gets boring fast.
    Today at 02:23:51 PM
  • Daddy: On that note.. NBA LIVE GMs, pay close attention to the real life off-season your NBA Franchise has. You WILL BE inheriting the actual rosters as close as possible to opening day.
    Today at 03:19:46 PM
  • Daddy: No rookies will be on initial rosters as we will be holding a LIVE DRAFT for the 2024 class.
    Today at 03:20:35 PM
  • Daddy: 5 players you get to protect. They are yours. 300 players will be unprotected abd eligible for the expansion draft.
    Today at 03:23:00 PM
  • Daddy: 10 guys per franchise
    Today at 03:39:42 PM
  • Brent: I know 1 who I am protecting.
    Today at 04:53:51 PM
  • Daddy: Crap me too
    Today at 04:55:07 PM
  • jmntl82: Sochan?
    Today at 04:55:43 PM
  • Daddy: I told @Interpaga there was no way you were getting rid of the Spurs :rofl: ... He elected to avoid the smoke without Wemby.
    Today at 04:57:01 PM
  • Daddy: Those CCD guys thats been dominating thanks in large part to taking advantage of outdated rules like cash exchanges. Idk how good any of them dudes are. No offense.
    Today at 04:58:21 PM
  • Daddy: If the cap is $100m and im spending $98m and you spending $150m because guys who quit are paying your contracts... Sorry, you aint bettr'n me.
    Today at 04:59:24 PM
  • Daddy: Of course your team is better :rofl:
    Today at 04:59:52 PM
  • Daddy: But... You aint. :toth:
    Today at 05:00:25 PM
  • OUDAN: Oh damn what am I gonna do lol
    Today at 05:00:40 PM
  • Daddy: NBA LIVE we all on even playing field. We gonna see whats what in basketball in that league.
    Today at 05:01:31 PM
  • Daddy: I invite all you basketball "gurus"... You aint gotta do a thangggg but show up. Run your team. Thats all ya gotta do. :rofl:
    Today at 05:03:44 PM
  • Daddy: Why we all need Wimby?? :rofl: :rofl:
    Today at 05:05:04 PM
  • Daddy: I traded for Steph Curry 4 years ago in CCD. They vetoed it because my dad was the partner GM. Same guys vetoed it all made offers on Curry. I never got the player i negotiated in good faith.
    Today at 05:07:08 PM
  • OUDAN: Clearly he is the best starting place and Brent knows what he is doing but we will see what happens
    Today at 05:07:12 PM
  • Daddy: Then... The same vetoing GMs made trades exceeding the salary cap. All that was legal. You should be kicking my ass in CCD.
    Today at 05:08:33 PM
  • Daddy: Wont be those kinda shenanigans. So basketball guys have gotten shy. They in too many leagues all a sudden :rofl: :rofl:.
    Today at 05:09:45 PM
  • Daddy: To be the Man. You gotta beat the Man. IM TRYING TO BEAT DA MAN. In basketball... Who dat is?????
    Today at 05:11:29 PM
  • Daddy: I will take Detroit. If yall like. Who da man is?
    Today at 05:13:11 PM
  • jmntl82: Right here  :toth:
    Today at 05:22:02 PM
  • Daddy: I like that. You will have every fair and equal opportunity to prove it.
    Today at 05:29:34 PM