Search

Search
Sport Level:
Scoring service:
# of Teams: This is the number of teams in total for the league (per sport). A multi-sport league should list the AVERAGE number of teams for all sports combined.
Between and
Universes: This is the number of total player universes in the league. A player universe is designed so that there is only one copy of a fantasy player in the universe and that they can be only on one team. Non-fantasy leagues without player universes should answer with a zero.
Between and
Keeper Type: Leagues can be three basic types. Redraft: Where no players are kept year-to-year. Keeper: Where a limited number of players are kept year-to-year. Dynasty: Nearly every player is allowed to be kept year-to-year. Note that most contract leagues are considered dynasty as GMs have the option to keep players.
Money: Indication if league allows owners and GMs to pay entry fees and play for money.
Roster Type: Advanced leagues can have players with salaries or even full-fledged contracts.
Scoring Style: The scoring system or style used for a league.

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • jmntl82: The Lions were hardly involved
    Yesterday at 10:40:47 PM
  • dbreer23: "hardly" - I do not think that word means what you think it does...
    Yesterday at 10:42:19 PM
  • dbreer23: [link]
    Yesterday at 10:43:15 PM
  • Daddy: :rofl:
    Yesterday at 10:46:56 PM
  • dbreer23: NFL LIVE now caught up
    Yesterday at 10:59:13 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Nice
    Yesterday at 10:59:47 PM
  • Rhino7: lol I just watched that movie last night @dbreer23
    Yesterday at 11:10:33 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Let me check my salary cap. Alot of moves have been made
    Yesterday at 11:43:34 PM
  • STLBlues91: Im around all night for moves
    Yesterday at 11:44:51 PM
  • Daddy: By this time next year. Active site membership will double. Our site chats are better than cable.
    Yesterday at 11:48:41 PM
  • Daddy: Our leagues are better than anyone elses.
    Yesterday at 11:48:55 PM
  • Daddy: Our GMs are better than anyone elses.
    Yesterday at 11:49:10 PM
  • jmntl82: Cowboys released some talent into the free agency pool
    Yesterday at 11:49:12 PM
  • Daddy: Im still working on the upcoming NFL LIVE season. Ive got gms to bring up to speed and teams to iron out.
    Yesterday at 11:51:07 PM
  • Daddy: Just launched a new couple leagues. NFL LIVE is a made Man.
    Yesterday at 11:52:00 PM
  • Daddy: When i say im bringing in Elite talent. You guys have no idea. There aint never been a league like NFL LIVE don't care what anyone says.
    Yesterday at 11:53:19 PM
  • Daddy: Eventually we might have to franchise this thing out.
    Yesterday at 11:53:51 PM
  • Daddy: Im very proud of what these leagues have become. As you see people get very passionate over this product.
    Yesterday at 11:55:53 PM
  • Daddy: You dont see people act a fool because they cant get in very often. Think about it.
    Yesterday at 11:57:38 PM
  • Daddy: 2025 Im gonna do Premier League LIVE and bring Soccer to mainstream dynasty fantasy.
    Yesterday at 11:59:37 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Mma
    Today at 12:05:51 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Love that
    Today at 12:18:41 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: YNWA
    Today at 12:18:47 AM
  • indiansnation: Jmntl82 pm
    Today at 12:41:50 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Jmnlt82 pm as well
    Today at 12:43:29 AM
  • Daddy: Fantrax doesn't provide MMA and single combat sports arent team sports or played daily.
    Today at 12:49:26 AM
  • Daddy: Every sport doesn't translate to this arena. The one's that do translate, we provide. We meaning all of us, not just LIVE.
    Today at 12:51:03 AM
  • Daddy: Soccer isnt the most dynasty friendly. 22-30 guys play an hour and a half which is the longest timed sport. Then often times its 0-0 or 1-0. The challenge of trying to make that fantasy fun is eating at me.
    Today at 12:57:05 AM
  • Daddy: We like challenges :)
    Today at 12:58:22 AM
  • STLBlues91: Well ill take a team but have zero clue on what I will be doing
    Today at 12:58:59 AM
  • Daddy: Thats lonnnng from now. Got 3 other leagues to finish.
    Today at 12:59:38 AM
  • STLBlues91: You always got them waiting list got to get the claim in lol
    Today at 01:00:13 AM
  • Daddy: And i still have no clue what that matrix will look like. Ive never done dynasty soccer. Ive never heard of dynasty soccer.
    Today at 01:00:35 AM
  • Daddy: Building something like that. A true global sport that is the lowest scoring sport in the world. Thats the test of all tests as a league architect.
    Today at 01:02:12 AM
  • Daddy: NBA & NCAA x2 (156 teams total) before i can tackle that monster.
    Today at 01:03:25 AM
  • Daddy: @Brian im gonna relegate that ass next year ;)
    Today at 01:07:58 AM
  • Daddy: Keeping my promise bud. Foots to you in all sports till your last breath. Cuz, well i love you man.
    Today at 01:08:51 AM
  • Daddy: NHL LIVE has already archived 194 posts and has 13 unarchived trades involving draft picks. NHL LIVE is one week old.
    Today at 01:46:12 AM
  • jmntl82: speaking of @indiansnation, pm
    Today at 01:46:33 AM
  • Daddy: This is "Modern Day" Dynasty fantasy. Not like watching paint dry. Not anymore.
    Today at 01:48:55 AM
  • DaveW: the problem with Premier League dynasty is that players get transferred from Premier League to France, Germany, etc.  And its not like baseball where only mediocre players move from MLB to KBO or NPB.
    Today at 08:41:36 AM
  • DaveW: Top players get moved, e.g. Harry Kane moving from Tottenham to Bayern Munich
    Today at 08:42:58 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: I wish there was an overall fantasy soccer
    Today at 10:55:36 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: This would help w the situation you just mentioned
    Today at 10:57:59 AM
  • DaveW: yes you could have PL + Bundesliga + Spain + Italy + France but then that's a whale of a league
    Today at 11:19:28 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: DaveW it's exactly like what NCAA is
    Today at 12:40:45 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: There's way more teams in NCAA
    Today at 12:40:57 PM
  • Daddy: 2025 you will get your Soccer and... It will be Glorious. :toth:
    Today at 01:40:41 PM
  • Daddy: @DaveW since when do we care who someone plays for, doesnt matter if they get transfer fee moved or what country they are in. Not to #LIVE sports.
    Today at 01:43:07 PM
  • Daddy: Premier League LIVE will happen. In 2025 :)
    Today at 02:02:29 PM