Leagues

From this page you can create your own league Leagues that fit in with your own forums requirements

Pages: [1]
Display Name Board  
No accounts were found.
Pages: [1]

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Daddy: We can go back n forth about it but if nothing was broken yall wouldn't be changing rules and such after the fact.
    Today at 06:31:33 PM
  • Daddy: Im specifically calling out each and every last one of you in CCD especially. Answer the bell or let it ring. Just dont piss on my forehead and tell me its raining.
    Today at 06:32:39 PM
  • Daddy: I know the difference between water and piss.
    Today at 06:32:54 PM
  • Daddy: GMs vetoing trades then offering trades for that same guy is and will always be cheating to me.
    Today at 06:33:37 PM
  • Daddy: Salary cap manipulation is and will always be unfair/cheating to me.
    Today at 06:34:08 PM
  • Daddy: Thats why it was allowed to begin with. I know because i was there when "Corey" wrote all that bullCrap into his rules. Then... Like i said. Everyone copied it.
    Today at 06:35:00 PM
  • Daddy: Why would you allow cash exchange in fantasy sports where people quit nonstop especially after doing them? Why would you have a trade committee of 7 for 2 vetoes to kill a deal? A committee made up 100% of the guys you trying to beat.
    Today at 06:36:49 PM
  • Daddy: Because you need it. To manipulate your outcome. There is no other reason.
    Today at 06:37:26 PM
  • Daddy: And people unassumingly copied that thinking it was the way. It is not the way.
    Today at 06:38:16 PM
  • Daddy: Well. Did you come here because you love basketball or have you stayed because you enjoy advantages? Thats where im at.
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Daddy: If yall love basketball... Then what da problem is (insert eyes emoji)
    Today at 06:40:42 PM
  • Daddy: Take my team. It dont really matter who i take. ;)
    Today at 06:41:36 PM
  • Interpaga: I didn't actually want to start a discussion about CCD. We've made significant changes and a lot of improvements recently and are very confident that any potential distortions from past rules will correct themselves quickly
    Today at 06:49:22 PM
  • Daddy: I dont want to discuss CCD either. Im discussing competition.
    Today at 06:52:24 PM
  • Daddy: How did Doc Holiday say it? "Im your huckleberry... That's just my game."
    Today at 06:53:29 PM
  • Daddy: No disrespect to CCD. LIVE wont have "distortions". Come see for yourself.
    Today at 06:55:00 PM
  • Interpaga: @daddy I can't wait to beat you in NCAA LIVE, playing on an even field
    Today at 06:55:27 PM
  • Daddy: I cant wait to be beaten :toast:
    Today at 06:57:06 PM
  • Brent: Okay, so we have to select 5 players to keep and the other 10 go into the expansion draft.  Are the 2024 rookies part of the expansion draft or part of a rookie draft?
    Today at 07:06:09 PM
  • Daddy: Rookie draft
    Today at 07:07:01 PM
  • Daddy: And @Brent i know you want the smoke. Some of yall i know yall just want to compete and have a solid product.
    Today at 07:07:40 PM
  • Daddy: Its the ones in one league that profess how smart they are and they are the sport expert.
    Today at 07:08:54 PM
  • Daddy: That have won or been winning a product thats the only one they want to try.
    Today at 07:09:42 PM
  • Brent: Okay, perfect so an expansion draft and a rookie draft.  Nice.  Yeah, I'm usually competitive in most leagues.
    Today at 07:11:01 PM
  • Daddy: Most likely a flawed product.
    Today at 07:11:27 PM
  • Daddy: Expansion draft leads into the rookie draft.
    Today at 07:13:25 PM
  • Daddy: The expansion teams will pluck one player each from the existing 30 Franchises.
    Today at 07:14:07 PM
  • Daddy: Giving each expansion team a 15 man roster and each existing team a 14 man roster headed into the draft.
    Today at 07:14:48 PM
  • Daddy: Each NBA LIVE team (regardless of what the actual NBA team has) will have its 1st & 2nd rd picks (2024) (2025) with 2024 order TBD by the actual draft order. +2
    Today at 07:16:31 PM
  • jmntl82: So if one of the 10 players you don’t protect gets picked the other 9 are out of the player pool for the expansion draft?
    Today at 07:17:20 PM
  • Daddy: Meaning if my Timberwolves had the 7th pick in real life, i would have the 9th pick b/c Seattle is #1 & Vegas #2
    Today at 07:17:30 PM
  • Daddy: Yes @jmntl82
    Today at 07:17:57 PM
  • Daddy: Each team can only lose 1 player to expansion.
    Today at 07:18:14 PM
  • Daddy: The expansion teams should be competitive right away. Especially since in NBA LIVE we score 12 players per matchup. Not 6.
    Today at 07:19:11 PM
  • Daddy: Its my team vs your team. All 12 players have relevance. Only the 3 non active players on the bench wont suit up.
    Today at 07:20:46 PM
  • Brent: The expansion draft is 1 round?  So 30 players selected to fill 2 teams?
    Today at 07:23:59 PM
  • Daddy: Yes 30 picks. 1 round. Alternating picks. After pick 30 its amateur draft picks 1 & 2
    Today at 07:25:01 PM
  • Daddy: So we are all on the clock once the expansion draft begins.
    Today at 07:25:32 PM
  • Brent: awesome
    Today at 07:27:20 PM
  • Brent: Have you decided on what cats are scored?
    Today at 07:27:56 PM
  • Daddy: Nobody gonna veto fair negotiations. No D level GM will be paying on A level GM contracts. Nobody will exceed the cap. No adjustments will need made to compensate league balance.
    Today at 07:28:09 PM
  • Daddy: Yes @Brent but i have not disclosed that because i have seen our ideas pop up on other sites before we get to use them.
    Today at 07:28:58 PM
  • Daddy: The scoring matrix has been configured. Its deep concept H2H.
    Today at 07:29:32 PM
  • Daddy: Unlike anyone else is doing anywhere else on any platform on planet Earth.
    Today at 07:30:02 PM
  • Brent: Sounds good to me.
    Today at 07:33:12 PM
  • Daddy: Everytime i disclose information publicly you see the topics on other sites and leagues. A lot of traffic just looking at our stuff. Thousands of views...Why yall think that is?
    Today at 07:34:09 PM
  • Daddy: If you are in CCD but didnt sign up for NBA LIVE :rofl: what was the secret sauce that makes you want to "exclusively" do CCD. Tell me publicly like im asking publicly so i may learn.
    Today at 08:03:25 PM
  • Daddy: When there is only one option i get it.
    Today at 08:04:56 PM
  • Daddy: Maybe...just maybe.. you aint really here for competition.
    Today at 08:06:19 PM
  • Daddy: For you [link]
    Today at 08:10:04 PM