Leagues

From this page you can create your own league Leagues that fit in with your own forums requirements

Pages: [1]
Display Name Board  
No accounts were found.
Pages: [1]

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Jwalkerjr88: *it
    Today at 04:57:51 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Jwalk100 and the Jets. Im watching
    Today at 04:58:29 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Mt_Crushmore joined only recently and hes done alot with them steelers
    Today at 04:58:55 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: @TheGoat what them falcons gonna do?
    Today at 04:59:13 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: @Thetitan packers?
    Today at 04:59:21 PM
  • indiansnation: Brent pm
    Today at 05:02:17 PM
  • Daddy: "To be the Man..You gotta beat the Man. Whooooooooo" -Nature Boy Ric Flair
    Today at 06:18:41 PM
  • TheGOAT: Cut me some slack. Literally went to the super bowl first year here. smh
    Today at 06:25:37 PM
  • STLBlues91: Ill be around for deals for today. Then will be working on spread sheets most of the day tomorrow as well so I will be around for any trade talks
    Today at 06:54:49 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: It wasnt an insult @TheGoat and if it was taken that way i apologize. It was more of motivation or a challenge. Im excited to see what you do
    Today at 06:55:56 PM
  • Daddy: Agreed @TheGoat... You beat my Championship team along the way and your brother beat my Dad.
    Today at 08:15:11 PM
  • Daddy: The LNL family as a whole are made Men. The Falcons are always "your" Falcons.
    Today at 08:16:04 PM
  • Daddy: You took the to a Superbowl and put foots to me to do it. I ain't calling you out. Pay no attention to jwalkerjr88 :rofl:
    Today at 08:19:03 PM
  • Daddy: them* (The Falcons). #Respect
    Today at 08:19:40 PM
  • Daddy: @TheGoat @BAB @Brent @papps. Youve proven you could beat me on an even playing field. My Father never did. I always beat him. I didn't beat yall. I got nothing but respect. :toth:
    Today at 08:23:48 PM
  • Daddy: Well in those title or playoff games i didnt beat you.
    Today at 08:25:47 PM
  • Daddy: I put foots to all but papps on the regular these days. ;)
    Today at 08:26:31 PM
  • Daddy: @INDIANABUC i would build you a statue if i could. If @IndianaBuc is in your league, he is probably whoopin yo ass.
    Today at 08:32:32 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: I think I beat BUC a few times now
    Today at 08:39:00 PM
  • Daddy: Read Rules, access roster, activate ass whoopin mode #IndianaBuc. (Dont believe me? Go look. I bet he whoopin someone ass)
    Today at 08:39:34 PM
  • Daddy: Nobody wins all the time. But some people never lose if you know what i mean
    Today at 08:40:43 PM
  • Daddy: @Rhino7 promised me he would beat my Son. Listen Man. Beating jwalkerjr88 AINT NO SMALL FEAT. Rhino7 promised. And damn it. He delivered! Oh bless you sir. #heart-emoji
    Today at 08:44:12 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: @rhino took me out in the SB last yr
    Today at 08:45:54 PM
  • Daddy: Wasnt he undefeated? I believe he was undefeated at the time. AFC title game. (OUCH!) :rofl:
    Today at 08:45:55 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: me and rhino beat you and jwalkerjr88 that was some season we had
    Today at 08:46:14 PM
  • Daddy: Meaning @jwalkerjr88 was undefeated all last year. Man thats gotta sting.
    Today at 08:46:41 PM
  • Braves155: I think in NFL LIVE everyone is waiting to see the New Look Vikings. In full rebuild mode now, but I got loads of cap & 3 1sts this season.
    Today at 08:46:42 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: i will never forget making my first Live SB. only to fall just short was heartbreaking but ill be back ik i will
    Today at 08:46:46 PM
  • Daddy: Yeah im still pissed at you. But to beat you 3 times in one year is asking a lot just like the real deal.
    Today at 08:47:23 PM
  • Daddy: The odds dont favor beating a really good football team x 3
    Today at 08:48:01 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: I totally understand man. but i did tell u and i will continue to do so that im coming
    Today at 08:48:23 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: and if i lose i lost playing to best and full potential
    Today at 08:48:48 PM
  • STLBlues91: Im here for all the smoke this year
    Today at 08:49:24 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: NFL Live will be exciting to go for another run
    Today at 08:49:30 PM
  • Daddy: Both you and @TheGoat. I hope yall enjoyed your trip. Got to take in the lights and sounds. Cuz im due and im coming to collect. See you in September.
    Today at 08:50:11 PM
  • Braves155: Will be around for talks tonight
    Today at 08:50:16 PM
  • STLBlues91: Ill see you in September but I will look forward to still being around late December
    Today at 08:51:51 PM
  • Braves155: Just settling in now, about to cook some dinner
    Today at 08:52:05 PM
  • Daddy: @Braves tries harder than anyone. Never afraid to take risks, never afraid to negotiate. Probably too easy going IMO. Talk about effort.. you talking @Braves155
    Today at 08:52:22 PM
  • Daddy: Any league i run you have a seat at the table if you want one.
    Today at 08:53:09 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: braves and i have made some good trades in past
    Today at 08:53:51 PM
  • Braves155: Daddy - Countless teams have inquired about Pacheco. I like the idea of building around him and the eventual 1.1 pick
    Today at 08:54:33 PM
  • Braves155: My D is coming together as well with some nice young pieces
    Today at 08:55:01 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: lmaooo i think i did ask abt him too braves
    Today at 08:55:13 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: i totally understand u wanting to build w him
    Today at 08:55:32 PM
  • Daddy: Do YOUR thing @Braves, im a huge fan. It took Brian 12 years to become competitive. But man does Brian try hard.
    Today at 08:55:57 PM
  • STLBlues91: Yeah I was one of them that inquired as well before I moved my 3 first
    Today at 08:56:55 PM
  • Daddy: Effort > Talent
    Today at 08:57:07 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: some reason i am able to turn things in 1-2 yrs
    Today at 08:58:28 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: i guess its my dilligence and patience
    Today at 08:58:43 PM