Leagues

From this page you can create your own league Leagues that fit in with your own forums requirements

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Daddy: From anywhere in the world. Taking a dump. On a plane. On lunch. After Sex. While walking. While waiting in line. We can just pull out our phones.
    Today at 12:32:03 AM
  • Daddy: And be the GM of any franchise in any sport. Against and with.. 30 other people doing the same.
    Today at 12:32:45 AM
  • Daddy: Teachers, Professors, Doctors, Business owners, College Grads, Master Degreed, wal mart workers, amazon, law enforcement, politicians, pimps, crazy and deranged..... We literally have all types here.
    Today at 12:35:22 AM
  • Daddy: Hockey Moms, handicapped, retired, fixed income, no income, well off, we are the ESPN of Dynasty Sports.
    Today at 12:36:42 AM
  • STLBlues91: Im going to be around most of the night for any deals
    Today at 02:31:16 AM
  • Daddy: Hockey Team Icons in NHL LIVE will now take you directly to the team SS
    Today at 03:05:49 AM
  • Braves155: I think Daddy is starting to lose touch with reality. :rofl:
    Today at 08:59:10 AM
  • Alpha5: He's losing touch with who's reality?
    Today at 11:19:02 AM
  • Alpha5: Adam Mazur called up to start today. Watching that one
    Today at 11:22:35 AM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Wellness check on Daddy... this lools like the works of a konyak.
    Today at 11:36:28 AM
  • Braves155: Alpha, the man Daddy is now suggesting we all are online all the time...even after doing the Dirty Dozen...
    Today at 11:52:47 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: im watching a completely different sport in cricket
    Today at 12:04:25 PM
  • DaveW: Yes that JW rant was an all timer.  I did not realize we had multiple pimps in the league
    Today at 01:08:34 PM
  • Daddy: Nobody does @Dave. Its hard out here for a pimp.
    Today at 01:35:40 PM
  • Daddy: For you [link]
    Today at 01:41:24 PM
  • Daddy: ProFsl is a safe place for all who love sports 24/7. We embrace the chase baby.
    Today at 01:51:23 PM
  • Daddy: @Eric its "Cognac". We also promote higher learning here. :)
    Today at 01:54:17 PM
  • Daddy: And... This is my drink [link] :toth:
    Today at 01:56:09 PM
  • dbreer23: Lest we forget this classic, mixing higher education...and pimping: [link]
    Today at 01:59:36 PM
  • Daddy: :rofl: :rofl: they dont understand Professor.
    Today at 02:02:23 PM
  • indiansnation: Daddy=herer kitty kitty kitty
    Today at 02:06:39 PM
  • Daddy: Yup, we really are an institution of higher learning. Brian in 2014 spelled kitty >> "woof woof kats".
    Today at 02:11:51 PM
  • STLBlues91: Ill be around all day for any trade taks
    Today at 02:47:14 PM
  • STLBlues91: *talks
    Today at 02:47:19 PM
  • Daddy: If you have two minutes [link] this is what ive been saying.
    Today at 03:04:07 PM
  • Daddy: “We are being programmed. We are being programmed based on what we say we’re interested in, and we’re told through these discovery mechanisms what is interesting—and as we engage and interact with this content, the algorithm continues to build more and more of this bias.”
    Today at 03:08:56 PM
  • Daddy: I would rather do sports. They dont have an algorithm for me. I am my own algorithm. They can keep that mess.
    Today at 03:12:34 PM
  • Daddy: NBA LIVE got a few more contenders. I will be updating the list. Very pleased with our newest entrants.
    Today at 04:01:04 PM
  • Daddy: #WeWantTheSmoke
    Today at 04:01:34 PM
  • indiansnation: Looking to trade in any league
    Today at 04:05:20 PM
  • indiansnation: Biggio toronto got dfa today and logan allen p dfa also
    Today at 04:09:39 PM
  • Daddy: Calvin Biggio? Wow. I had him as a cant miss guy.
    Today at 04:11:06 PM
  • Daddy: Logan Allen is on the Dirty Birds :doh:
    Today at 04:11:40 PM
  • indiansnation: Cubs Have Reportedly “Privately Discussed” Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Trade
    Today at 04:19:43 PM
  • indiansnation: Diamondbacks Designate Logan Allen For Assignment
    Today at 04:20:32 PM
  • Daddy: Ive not had this much fun in a hockey league since... Well never. Im getting DMs from owners there thanking me and telling me all kinds of good things.
    Today at 04:33:24 PM
  • Daddy: Let me thank yall. My happy meter has gone up since NHL LIVE began. Baseball & Football were always old hat. NHL LIVE is a blast.
    Today at 04:34:47 PM
  • Daddy: NBA LIVE Update: Expansion meant realignment. This has been done in fantrax but wont be revealed to you until you see fantrax.
    Today at 04:59:35 PM
  • Daddy: We hope you like the format and we encourage someone from the NBA to take a peek.
    Today at 05:01:29 PM
  • Daddy: We done did good :rofl:
    Today at 05:02:16 PM
  • Daddy: When i link GMs early (NCAA/NHL) you guys slow us down with questions. Not realizing you are witnessing the magic of the league construction.
    Today at 05:07:05 PM
  • Daddy: But i cant help myself. Im a sharing person. :)
    Today at 05:07:42 PM
  • Daddy: Most people have never "seen" a league being created. Its pretty cool.
    Today at 05:08:59 PM
  • Daddy: If you have pre reserved an NBA LIVE franchise. Check your fantrax at some point today.
    Today at 05:57:39 PM
  • Daddy: The magic has begun..Its the babiest of stages fellas. We are just breaking ground.
    Today at 05:58:59 PM
  • Daddy: NCAA is next, then NBA, then NCAA Hoops.
    Today at 05:59:57 PM
  • Daddy: NCAA is gigantic. Ive never worked on or been a part of anything that big. Its a good practice run for NCAA Hoops. 64 teams with that many players. That was a lot of clicks.
    Today at 07:33:01 PM
  • Braves155: Think of all the traffic and site views it will generate
    Today at 07:36:15 PM
  • Daddy: Braves its going to be wild. There will be a point where we will have simultaneous season's happening. It always been just one at a time.
    Today at 07:44:01 PM
  • Daddy: 11 NBA LIVE teams remain. 3 NHL LIVE teams remain. Before "Wait-list".
    Today at 07:53:26 PM