* Buckets of Dimes

Author Topic: Suns release  (Read 290 times)

Offline Orange Country

• Legend
  • Bonus inPoints: 1281
    • :TEN:
    • :MEM:
    • :NAS:
    • :Tennessee:
    • View Profile
Suns release
« on: August 11, 2022, 08:40:28 PM »
PG Elfrid Payton
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Vik

• League Moderator
  • Legend
  • Bonus inPoints: 0
    • :PIT-NFL:
    • :TOR-NBA:
    • :TOR-NHL:
    • :LaSalle:
    • :TOR-MLS:
    • View Profile
Re: Suns release
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 12:38:08 PM »
 :judge:
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Mt_Crushmore: Where's all the Gm's other than the norm? Wake up!!! You got a team to run!!!. Let's trade, talk football, get tou FIRED up even though your last in your division.
    Yesterday at 04:22:12 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Any YouTube viewers watching dynasty draft? Any your subscribed to?
    Yesterday at 04:31:02 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Lol
    Yesterday at 04:53:59 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: I get like that too Eric. My goal every offseason is to do at least 1 trade with every gm. Why not? Its fun
    Yesterday at 04:55:00 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Some guys just dont trade for whatever reason. But the guys who dont arent championship contenders.
    Yesterday at 04:55:47 PM
  • Daddy: They trade, about as often as real teams do. For people that love year round trading, being in one league, one sport, its going to be difficult.
    Yesterday at 05:38:13 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Not everyone trades. But agreed, for one sport folk like myself. It requires patience
    Yesterday at 06:10:32 PM
  • Alpha5: NFL LIVE is the most difficult league for me and it's not even close
    Yesterday at 07:22:33 PM
  • Daddy: Cant just trade because its fun. There needs to be a purpose behind trading. Get guys you believe in or need to keep improving.
    Yesterday at 08:44:03 PM
  • Daddy: NFL LIVE has the toughest GMs & football is the toughest fantasy sport for DYNASTY. Redraft will always be King of football.
    Yesterday at 08:45:00 PM
  • Daddy: Baseball, hockey, basketball guys struggle with NFL LIVE because its just so damn fast (football careers, roster turnover etc.)
    Yesterday at 08:46:19 PM
  • Alpha5: Limited assets
    Yesterday at 11:05:53 PM
  • Daddy: We all have the same assets
    Today at 12:14:51 AM
  • Alpha5: If a team has 2 QB1s another team has none. If a team in baseball has 2 1B it doesn't leave a team without one.
    Today at 09:09:33 AM
  • Alpha5: That's what I mean by limited assets
    Today at 09:09:53 AM
  • Brent: And that's why I haven't traded Carr yet.  Someone doesn't have a QB or thinks they'll get one in FA/draft and might be left wanting.
    Today at 09:12:28 AM
  • Daddy: @Alpha if a team in MLB LIVE has two starting 1Bs then there is also a team without one.
    Today at 10:30:34 AM
  • ldsjayhawk: @jwalker I make like 2-3 trades a year for each of my baseball teams, maybe.  I'll tell you part of the reason I don't trade.  Every trade discussion starts out with the other team wanting my top prospect regardless of what I am trading for.  I am not trading Jackson Holliday for your backup catcher who is going to play 20 games this year.
    Today at 10:56:16 AM
  • Alpha5: Nah cause position eligibility. 1B/OF, 1B,3B etc
    Today at 11:02:48 AM
  • Daddy: CB/S >> DE/LB >> Taysom Hill QB/TE
    Today at 12:06:43 PM
  • Daddy: Football is just harder. You can build a team and 3 years later its irrelevant due to injury, retirement, roster turnover.
    Today at 12:07:41 PM
  • Alpha5: @ldsjayhawk I get the frustration but you're gonna have to get over that man haha
    Today at 12:29:52 PM
  • Alpha5: And maybe you should trade Jackson Holiday lolol
    Today at 12:32:00 PM
  • Brent: In an offsite league, I inquired about Mason Miller and the guy asked for Jackson Holliday.
    Today at 12:39:24 PM
  • dbreer23: Is it like a 4 team redraft league? :rofl:
    Today at 12:40:30 PM
  • dbreer23: Cris, there is a reason that you are a good owner, bc you can discern a value deal vs. a BS deal. Not all owners are that savvy. They will eventually leave...
    Today at 12:42:49 PM
  • Brent: Nope, 32-team contract league.
    Today at 12:49:09 PM
  • ldsjayhawk: I don't have Holiday.  Just used him as an example since he was the #1 prospect
    Today at 12:56:05 PM
  • ldsjayhawk: @Alpha I do make trades.  I am just not giving up the entire farm to land a guy I can get out of the FA pool
    Today at 12:59:21 PM
  • ldsjayhawk: Trading should be a win-win situation for both teams.
    Today at 01:00:32 PM
  • dbreer23: Agreed. I think the Devers deal in FGM is a good example of that. Devers gives SD some now (and future) pop, giving up substantial pieces to get him (Mayo, Keith, and one other).
    Today at 01:03:48 PM
  • Brent: I had Holliday in FGM before I stepped away.
    Today at 01:24:07 PM
  • Brent: I am glad I cut back on leagues, I was spread too thin.
    Today at 01:24:25 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: @idsjayhawk i understand that. To be clear, i wasnt judging anyone. I just know in NFL Live, you cant just draft 1-7 rds every year and sign a few FAs and be the champion. It wont happen
    Today at 01:52:08 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Trading isnt easy. But neither is winning
    Today at 01:52:22 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: If you made a list of the most aggressive gms to have stepped foot in nfl live, you will notice the champions will be among them
    Today at 01:53:06 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: You arent gonna win every trade and you HAVE to have a plan. Ive made some horrible trades. I have every year
    Today at 01:53:50 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Carolina has kyren williams right now cause i traded him for a 2nd and a 4th. Id rather have kyren today lol
    Today at 01:54:28 PM
  • Brent: Agreed.  I have Amon Ra St. Brown and Aiyuk because I traded JJ.  I couldn't have acquired a player like ASB where I was picking in the 1st so I down tiered at WR to make a trio of Chase, ASB and Aiyuk instead of JJ, Chase and fill in the blank.
    Today at 02:09:02 PM
  • ldsjayhawk: That is probably even more true in baseball since your drafts don't payoff for 5 years or so.  And I will admit my conservatism may be the reason I only have one championship here at ProFSL
    Today at 02:10:04 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: jwalkerjr88 is right
    Today at 02:25:49 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: on that u havat trade a bit here and there
    Today at 02:25:57 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: although my last draft class and fa class kinda lead me to a run so it can happen
    Today at 02:27:21 PM
  • Brent: Yeah, it does help to have a big draft class and available cap.
    Today at 02:36:56 PM
  • Brent: I'm contemplating doing a complete tear down in NFL Live and rebuild.  Honestly, I probably should have postered for it to be this season.  I still might, but I would legit need to go into the draft with 3-4 top 10 picks/+ many others.
    Today at 02:38:21 PM
  • Brent: postured
    Today at 02:38:35 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Yea nailing drafts and some key FAs helps too. But if you remember BAB you traded alvin kamara for the rams 1-7 draft picks. So the extra picks helped you nail the 2023 draft the way you did
    Today at 03:13:02 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Its the combination of all three that is required is what im saying
    Today at 03:13:31 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: And brent a tear down with you assets would look interesting. Personally i just think you need break one big asset down into 3 good ones and move carr and go from there. But you have an A1 nfl mind so im sure you will nail whatever it is you decide
    Today at 03:14:39 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: *your
    Today at 03:14:50 PM