• :Blank:
    • :CLS:
    • :Kansas:
    • :SKC:
    • :KC:
    • View Profile
Houston
« on: December 18, 2018, 11:02:07 PM »
We need to let everyone know what is going on in Armchair.  Some of you may already know, but here goes...

Chrisetc21 has been banished from Armchair.  The site has determined that he used multiple accounts to cheat and they are considering further action against him.  Unfortunately, despite what he said and what I thought, he had not turned primary commissioner access over to me.  As a result, he has either deleted or removed access to us as commissioners.  He has also been very public about the whole issue.  If you have any questions about this issue, please message me and I'll be happy to address it, but I will not post anything additional here.

We are likely going to have to create a new league and restore rosters.  Unfortunately, this will take work and time.  We intend to move forward.  Brian has done a great job in recruiting and has seven new GMs in the short period of a week.  This is just a set back.

I apologize for the issues and the uncomfortableness this has / may cause.  These are not the kind of issues I want to see on my watch.
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FGM :win: :SEA: 2017 + 2x AL West Div
BUSH AL :Bronze: :KC: 2021 + 4x AL Central Div
AFB AL :Bronze: :KC: 2012 + 1x Div
AFB NL :Bronze: :COL: 2018 + 2x Div

chrisetc21

Re: Houston
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 09:03:23 AM »
We need to let everyone know what is going on in Armchair.  Some of you may already know, but here goes...

Chrisetc21 has been banished from Armchair.  The site has determined that he used multiple accounts to cheat and they are considering further action against him.  Unfortunately, despite what he said and what I thought, he had not turned primary commissioner access over to me.  As a result, he has either deleted or removed access to us as commissioners.  He has also been very public about the whole issue.  If you have any questions about this issue, please message me and I'll be happy to address it, but I will not post anything additional here.

We are likely going to have to create a new league and restore rosters.  Unfortunately, this will take work and time.  We intend to move forward.  Brian has done a great job in recruiting and has seven new GMs in the short period of a week.  This is just a set back.

I apologize for the issues and the uncomfortableness this has / may cause.  These are not the kind of issues I want to see on my watch.

This is complete nonsense.  You're a liar.  Pathetic really. 

What did I say? 

Actually this is what I said.

It's evident you both are working to take my team from me and I don't appreciate it.  You've put my transactions into invalid and advertised my team as available.  I've given you the access you've asked for to this point in good faith and it's clear you're not reciprocating that good faith. 

Chris,

First of all, I did not have any intention to take your team.

However, It has been communicated to me, since you sent your message, that you used deceptive means to build your team.  This includes creating additional accounts to trade players to yourself to build your team.

You have some audacity.  You are officially banished from Armchair.

First of all you're a liar.  Your comments make it clear you are obsessed with my team.  Second of all, claiming that I've created additional accounts here is complete bullBooYah! .  I've spent years helping run this league and building my team.  I don't need to cheat like I'm some dumb teenager.  You've got be "And a Rin Tin Tin"ing kidding.  Just pathetic. 

Yes, you're right.  You and you're team are part of the reason I left.  You beat everyone by at least 100 points every game.  You have dozens of picks in the first five rounds and tons of international $.  There's no way anyone will beat your team for the next five years.

But I have a message from the owner of this site that says you cheated and I'll take his word over yours any day.

Bullcrap.  I didn't do any such thing.  Stop making up bullcrap.  You quit because I was kicking your ass.  That's embarrassing. 
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Online Jonathan

• Legend
  • Bonus inPoints: 103
    • :PHI-NFL:
    • :CAR-NHL:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 05:44:20 PM »
I planned on beating him this year and this is before you nerf the rules.
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline cheesesteak

• All-Star
  • Bonus inPoints: 0
    • :PHI-NFL:
    • :PHI-NHL:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 03:32:41 PM »
As far as Chris goes, he has always treated me with respect, so I have nothing bad to say about him. I wish he would make our transition a little easier. Regarding his roster, I think the best thing to do would be to leave it vacant for a few seasons. Let a few contracts expire, maybe take away a few draft picks. A retool for one roster isn't necessary, we are competitors and some enjoy the challenge of a rebuild.
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline rotodojo

• All-Star
  • Bonus inPoints: 0
    • :TEN:
    • :HOU-NBA:
    • :PHO:
    • :NYM:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 11:46:28 AM »

Actually this is what I said.

"I don't need to cheat like I'm some dumb teenager." 

"...complete bullBooYah!"

"You've got be "And a Rin Tin Tin"ing kidding."

"Bullcrap.  I didn't do any such thing.  Stop making up bullcrap.  You quit because I was kicking your ass."

It's ageism when you call someone a dumb teenager. What about Little Big League or Ogilvie in The Bad News Bears? This is still a kids game. "Let them play, Let them play." The Astros sound like Tanner when he was talking to Lupus with less cussing of course. This dude allowed himself to acquire so many picks from new owners having a fire sale that a new rule was added last year so that others could get an offer in. After all, he was the first one to know when someone joined the league. If he is that much better than everyone maybe he should look for a challenge since you all suck.

Also, what's wrong with Nerf? They have a Wargames Tournament you know. The rules were like Poof anyway because they disappeared. There was just an argument over the international money and the rules section has a link from 2016 plus it doesn't include information about how the money is distributed. It's not soft to add some rules after banishing an owner unless you reinstate him after 50 games. Good plan to try and beat the league champion though.

Lastly, sabotaging the league isn't respectful at all and supporting him is equally disrespectful to all of us. He needs to make more of an argument other than accusations of jealousy if he was just framed. What a nice staff you have is what I would always say. Support staff that is because he wasn't doing much but processing his own transactions. Don't use a picture from Breaking Bad if you're trying to look good. Is that guy a Meth Cook or a Meth Chef?
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chrisetc21

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 02:29:06 PM »
It's ageism when you call someone a dumb teenager. What about Little Big League or Ogilvie in The Bad News Bears? This is still a kids game. "Let them play, Let them play." The Astros sound like Tanner when he was talking to Lupus with less cussing of course. This dude allowed himself to acquire so many picks from new owners having a fire sale that a new rule was added last year so that others could get an offer in. After all, he was the first one to know when someone joined the league. If he is that much better than everyone maybe he should look for a challenge since you all suck.

Also, what's wrong with Nerf? They have a Wargames Tournament you know. The rules were like Poof anyway because they disappeared. There was just an argument over the international money and the rules section has a link from 2016 plus it doesn't include information about how the money is distributed. It's not soft to add some rules after banishing an owner unless you reinstate him after 50 games. Good plan to try and beat the league champion though.

Lastly, sabotaging the league isn't respectful at all and supporting him is equally disrespectful to all of us. He needs to make more of an argument other than accusations of jealousy if he was just framed. What a nice staff you have is what I would always say. Support staff that is because he wasn't doing much but processing his own transactions. Don't use a picture from Breaking Bad if you're trying to look good. Is that guy a Meth Cook or a Meth Chef?

I don't need to defend anything because I haven't done anything.  I've spent years processing transactions in this league, far before you joined. Who do you think processed your transactions?  All of the 40 and 30 round drafts?  Please. 

As for this rule you speak about, I put that rule in.  Go look it up.  I also put in the rule for not being able to trade picks in more than two consecutive drafts.  That I understand how to improve my team while depriving the rest of the league of those assets isn't something I need to apologize for.  That's on you and yours. 

As for your other goofy stuff, I have on interest. 
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Rob: Hopefully you're not what I think you are
    Yesterday at 01:46:33 PM
  • Rob: Which is, Zach Wilson.
    Yesterday at 01:46:38 PM
  • janesvilleaces: Daddy pm
    Yesterday at 01:54:14 PM
  • Renegade: So what’s happening
    Yesterday at 03:54:16 PM
  • Renegade: My 1st time playing college football fantasy
    Yesterday at 03:56:40 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: @Rob ive seen that take a few times. “Drake Maye=Zach Wilson”. Thats not how i see it. The Physical tools and demeanor alone are very different between the two. I like maye alot
    Yesterday at 03:58:58 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Are you a patriots fan @rob ?
    Yesterday at 03:59:21 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Jwalkejr88 pm
    Yesterday at 04:01:47 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: jwalkerjr88 replied back
    Yesterday at 04:18:37 PM
  • indiansnation: Good evening all which league we talking trade.
    Yesterday at 04:47:08 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: im nfl
    Yesterday at 04:47:43 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Understood BAB
    Yesterday at 05:00:25 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Always NFL Brian
    Yesterday at 05:00:36 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Yepp
    Yesterday at 05:06:57 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Can't wait to see the madness
    Yesterday at 05:10:27 PM
  • Daddy: God im sooooooo busy today. Im trying to get errands and profsl done before the draft :doh:
    Yesterday at 06:05:24 PM
  • Daddy: There is no way but im gonna keep at it.
    Yesterday at 06:06:27 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: as long as u r here for draft
    Yesterday at 06:08:49 PM
  • janesvilleaces: Go pack go
    Yesterday at 07:26:45 PM
  • Daddy: I thought i had converted you to a Ram fan by now @janes (insert eye emoji)
    Yesterday at 07:35:47 PM
  • Braves155: Sup guys
    Yesterday at 07:35:57 PM
  • Daddy: NFL DRAFT second only to the NFL LIVE Draft in entertainment!
    Yesterday at 08:52:12 PM
  • Daddy: 8/1/24 8PM Change your NFL LIVE teams future with these guys right here!
    Yesterday at 08:52:53 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Plan on it.
    Yesterday at 09:25:23 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Interesting developments so far. If you need a QB in NFL Live. Plenty of them have 1st round pedigree
    Yesterday at 10:53:26 PM
  • Daddy: NFL LIVE Draft Room [link] current picks, 2024 preview & history.
    Yesterday at 11:06:17 PM
  • Braves155: Daddy, what are your thoughts on the NFL Draft thus far?
    Yesterday at 11:34:39 PM
  • Braves155: Or anyone, what ya think?
    Yesterday at 11:35:07 PM
  • dbreer23: Vegeta100 PM
    Yesterday at 11:40:43 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Alot of surprised tonight as expected. Offensive heavy. 6 QBs in the 1st. 7 WRs. Fun night
    Today at 12:52:03 AM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Alot of NFL Live implications. Cant wait to see it unfold. On to night 2
    Today at 12:52:28 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: i wish we took cooper Frick
    Today at 01:05:02 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: we coulda waited on pearsall
    Today at 01:05:12 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: as much as i do like him a bit cuz he was dceent at ASU and solid at UF
    Today at 01:05:26 AM
  • Daddy: Who is cooper Frick? What position he play
    Today at 02:57:55 AM
  • Brent: BAB, yeah, Cooper is a beast.
    Today at 07:21:11 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Daddy I was just expressing my displeasure that we passed on cooper dejean. I strongly felt cb was a bigger need or ol than wr
    Today at 10:28:14 AM
  • Daddy: I get it
    Today at 10:39:43 AM
  • Daddy: I dont understand everything i saw last night. The biggest winner to me was Gardner Minshew
    Today at 10:40:41 AM
  • Daddy: Raiders, Atlanta both should have traded back if they were gonna do what they did. IMO
    Today at 10:41:23 AM
  • Daddy: Atlanta could have fleeced Minny and let them draft JJ #6 then still get Penix before Denver/LV
    Today at 10:42:24 AM
  • Daddy: Its like Brian is running the Raiders.
    Today at 10:43:02 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: ya know what speaking of gardener I did trade for him this off-season
    Today at 10:46:49 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: I honestly wouldn't have minded pearsall but I saw him as a Rd 2 target not Rd 1. Great to see another former alumni join the niners.
    Today at 10:48:21 AM
  • Daddy: 49ers made a smart pick IMO.
    Today at 02:25:27 PM
  • Daddy: Their WRs need contracts and Deebo has been used a lot for a guy his size already.
    Today at 02:26:18 PM
  • Daddy: They cant and wont keep them all beyond this year.
    Today at 02:27:17 PM
  • Daddy: Plenty of Defense left. Only 9 guys on D got drafted last night. NONE of them will be 1st rd picks in LIVE. In fact i dont think a D player gets drafted at all in LIVE till round 3.
    Today at 02:29:01 PM
  • Daddy: If you want a S or CB @BAB your Niners will get one.
    Today at 02:30:45 PM
  • Daddy: If anyone questions the potency or quality of Colorado marijuana, i got two words for you. Bo Nix
    Today at 02:32:52 PM