ProFSL: Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues
ProFSL Front Office => Franchise GM: Transactions => Franchise GM => MLB DYNASTY GM HOME => Franchise GM: Completed Trades => Topic started by: Masam18 on January 09, 2026, 12:33:11 PM
-
Mariners send to Yankees:
SP Zach Eflin BAL $10.5M (2029)
Yankees send to Mariners:
MI Bryce Rainer DET - prospect
SP Noah Schultz CWS - prospect
Mariners Rationale: Retooling the roster.
Yankees to confirm.
-
Yankees looking for a SP that will compliment Dean with Zach in Baltimore
rotation in upcoming season. We confirm this trade.
-
Approve
-
Approve
-
Approved
-
Approved
-
veto dont see value in return
-
Approve
Trade passes 5-1
-
Sorry guys. I am changing my vote to a veto. I misread the trade.
-
Section D Trade Approval/Veto Process
5.) If a trade receives two vetoes prior to receiving the 5 required approvals, the trade is invalid. A veto must be accompanied by an explanation.
-
the veto i made was made because i feel eflin is worth more than just 2 prospects getting in return. eflin scored average 30 pts per game in 2025.
-
These aren't just prospects:
Noah Schultz- 2025 BA Top 100 Prospects #10
Bryce Rainer- 2025 BA Top 100 Prospects #60
https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=rainer000bry
https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=rainer000bry
On top of that, the Mariners have $66M in their pocket. With P opening up in 2 weeks, I don't think he'll have a problem picking up 30 ppg. In the mean time he has 2 Top 100 prospects.
Do some research.
-
I am a commissioner in 2 other dynasty leagues. I would have a massive uprising if an approved trade was subsequently changed to a vetoed trade
-
This is the lamest explanation for reversing a trade that I have ever seen in 25+ years of fantasy. I would appreciate a ruling because I do not want to be part of a league that allows this to happen.
-
My reason for the veto is the prospects in return are too much for Eflin.
-
My reason for the veto is the prospects in return are too much for Eflin.
I would like an explanation as to how the trade was sufficient for an approval and then you come up with the exact opposite of the explanation for the other veto. It is ridiculous.
-
So we have a TC member changing his vote that he misread, says one team is trading too much. Another TC vetoes saying that the same team is offering too little. We really look good to the new guy!
I don't know if votes can even be changed, the deal had been declared as passed as 5-1. 7 hours later a vote gets changed? All I know is that I'm not making this decision by myself. The waiting period isn't over until 12:30 tomorrow, we'll have to wait for the Commish to help decide this
-
In my opinion the trade got 5 approvals before 2 vetoes therefore it was a valid trade when it received the 5th approval and voting is closed at that time.
-
In my opinion the trade got 5 approvals before 2 vetoes therefore it was a valid trade when it received the 5th approval and voting is closed at that time.
That's the way I see it. As I mentioned, the deal had been approved.
-
After reviewing the rules regarding trades, my decision is this trade will stand.
The reason for the 48 hour period is two fold:
1) cap the voting period in case someone does not vote
2) ensure fair processing of all trades once the trade is approved
The trade received 5 of 6 votes and was declared approved according to the rules. It was just waiting for the expiration of the 48 hours for processing.
-
Glad this one is in the books!
Fantraxed 1/11/26