Author Topic: The Jags catch their Hawk  (Read 145 times)

Offline Ghosts of ProFSL Past

• MVP
  • Bonus inPoints: 0
    • :Blank:
    • View Profile
The Jags catch their Hawk
« on: January 17, 2013, 01:14:59 PM »
The Jacksonville Jaguars have hired Seattle defensive coordinator Gus Bradley as head coach. The Seahawks ranked first in the NFL in points allowed, 4th in yards, and tied for 4th in takeaways.

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

ProFSL Fantasy Sports

Community Chat Room

Refresh History
  • sandman: Lawrence Phillips all over again
    Today at 11:49:12 AM
  • sandman: #2 pick is in [link]
    Today at 11:51:05 AM
  • Tubbs: Scottnva up in Ultimate Foootball
    Today at 11:51:08 AM
  • X: The next Sam Hurd
    Today at 11:51:19 AM
  • irbwilleo: :Texas: open in NCAA Champs! come rep the Long Horns!
    Today at 12:05:06 PM
  • Jake: 2 games for Ray Rice, are you kidding me.
    Today at 12:16:16 PM
  • sandman: The NFL doesn't mind if you beat your woman senseless as long as you bring in fans thats what matters
    Today at 12:18:27 PM
  • sandman: This girl that I am well nailing, is a big NFL (which means she might be a keeper) is boycotting all Ravens games man
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • Jake: smoke a little weed, though....book comes at you.
    Today at 12:19:25 PM
  • kylerap: Robert Mathis getting 4 for knocking up his wife, Ray Rice gets 2 games for knocking out his wife.  Good message by the Commish
    Today at 12:22:01 PM
  • Jake: gawd I can't stand Goodell.
    Today at 12:22:15 PM
  • Leatherhelmets: Look at how our legal system is handling domestic violence, victims have to go through hell to prove their case, they suffer the physical and mental results
    Today at 12:22:46 PM
  • Brent: Yeah, Goodell is a POS.  He's more crooked than anyone in the NFL.
    Today at 12:22:51 PM
  • Leatherhelmets: Seems like 4 games would have bene more in line with past NFL sanctions
    Today at 12:24:52 PM
  • Brent: Don't have a made up pay for performance program or your team will get the death sentence, but you can rape as many women as you want (Rapelisberger) and knock out women left and right (Rice).
    Today at 12:24:52 PM
  • Jake: there's nothing to prove, there's a video.  He knocked her out.
    Today at 12:26:38 PM
  • sandman: Well said bro
    Today at 12:26:39 PM
  • Jake: then dragged her around.  Visual evidence.  Seriously, there's nothing else to show....
    Today at 12:27:22 PM
  • Brent: It all depends on what team you play for.
    Today at 12:27:55 PM
  • Jake: Pisses me off more that she didn't do a Smoking Gun thing about it, just let him buy her a bunch of crap, I'm sure.
    Today at 12:28:05 PM
  • Brent: Hernadez had been getting away with murder while with the Pats until some stuff really came out and it stuck.  Dude was a straight up ganster playing in the NFL killing people almost yearly.
    Today at 12:28:49 PM
  • Brent: well, yeah, he's her ticket to being rich.
    Today at 12:29:16 PM
  • sandman: Brent that wasn't the Pats fault tho... Lack of Local Law enforcement
    Today at 12:30:04 PM
  • Brent: Yeah, I know.  Just saying he was a gangster playing in the NFL.  The Pats got away with probably one of the worst cheating scandals in the history of sports, covered up by Goodell.
    Today at 12:31:18 PM
  • Jake: did those text message transcripts come out between him and Belichick?
    Today at 12:33:18 PM
  • Brent: Goodell had Bellicheat destroy everything after he reviewed it as it would've been too damaging to the NFL.
    Today at 12:34:22 PM
  • Brent: No evidence, no crime.
    Today at 12:34:41 PM
  • 9inches: Ravens employed a murderer for over a dozen years... And he'll be on the NFL's hall of fame.
    Today at 12:35:38 PM
  • Brent: Yes they did.  You can kill people, you just have to do a lot of good stuff after it.
    Today at 12:39:34 PM
  • Jake: regardless, there will be a good public fallout from Rice getting two games.
    Today at 12:43:55 PM
  • Jake: media nowadays can cripple a person, and there's plenty of media outside the NFL.
    Today at 12:45:19 PM
  • Jake: Nancy Grace will be on this like a fat kid on cake.
    Today at 12:47:38 PM
  • Ace: [link]
    Today at 12:50:17 PM
  • Ace: for anyone wondering about the faux outrage concerning head to head hits which seemingly came out of nowhere
    Today at 12:51:08 PM
  • Brent: Yep, and that lawsuit is the only reason Goodell gave the Saints the death sentence.  Well that and SP told Goodell to GFM when he tried to get involved in the team's investigation with the vicoden situation.
    Today at 12:53:44 PM
  • Ace: nfl lawyers=doing their job, goodell=doing his job really well as seen by his pay packet... the joys of capitalism
    Today at 12:56:30 PM
  • Leatherhelmets: The illegal behaviors of these pro/college athletes in part stems from when they were in junior high, "made special" had special priveleges, not held accountable, and this only got reinforced as they went through HS, College
    Today at 01:07:22 PM
  • -BA-: So who in NCAA Champions is responsible for watching for illegal bids?
    Today at 01:09:14 PM
  • -BA-: a tall challenge I know with so many players out there
    Today at 01:09:31 PM
  • Leatherhelmets: Would like to see the league site uses for recruiting as FT has some new features in place
    Today at 01:11:17 PM
  • -BA-: There is at least 1 team that has more money in winning bids than money available
    Today at 01:11:49 PM
  • Leatherhelmets: How about a Google spreadsheet where team accounts could be easily tracked/updated, published
    Today at 01:14:21 PM
  • Ace: who dat?
    Today at 01:14:37 PM
  • -BA-: Keepitrealfantasysports
    Today at 01:16:22 PM
  • 9inches: Way to not play around, Rob (MT).
    Today at 01:27:57 PM
  • Orange Country: Archie
    Today at 01:32:12 PM
  • drejay25: not gonna lie. this NCAA champions lg is way over my head....   definitely one and done, unless anyone wants to take over Ohio State
    Today at 01:50:45 PM
  • irbwilleo: -BA- I think he is addressing it now
    Today at 01:51:48 PM
  • -BA-: ok, thank you
    Today at 01:52:50 PM
  • irbwilleo: I told him to message the people who are below him and ask them if they would like their previous bids to stand
    Today at 01:53:00 PM

Forum Search