* The Gridiron Franchise

Blank

The Gridiron Franchise

League Page At Fantrax :: Rules :: TGF - The Gridiron Franchise :: Official Team Pages
North:
South:
East:
West:

Author Topic: New Atlanta Falcons GM  (Read 119 times)

Online Brent

• MVP
  • Bonus inPoints: 3
    • :CHC:
    • :NO:
    • :Blank:
    • :LouisianaState:
    • :UnitedStates:

• 0_: :NFL13INVITEE: :NFL12FINALIST: :NBA11FINALIST: :NBA12INVITEE: :NFL11INVITEE:
    • View Profile
  • Fantasy Sport: :NFL:
New Atlanta Falcons GM
« on: January 10, 2013, 09:30:12 AM »
TGF please welcome Matt (fourfingerwoo) to the best football league on the site.  Everyone knows Matt is a huge baseball guy and now he's going to take his talents to Atlanta.

Welcome Matt!
:win: 2013-2014 NBA Futures Champion
:win: 2012 The Gridiron Franchise League Champion

Proud Member of the Who Dat Nation!

Offline Fourfingerwoo

• MVP
  • Bonus inPoints: 0
    • :BAL:

• 0_: :MLB13INVITEE:
    • View Profile
Re: New Atlanta Falcons GM
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 09:49:21 AM »
Well here we go, my first attempt at football. It will take me some time to get up to speed, so I won't be fielding trade offers for a little while. When you see an up dated Falcon's block we are open for business. And no, All Day is not available.
Year of the Woo

Offline CRS245

• *Senior Staff
  • MVP
  • Bonus inPoints: 27
    • :PIT:
    • :PIT-NFL:
    • :PennState:
    • :UnitedStates:

• 0_: :EPL13INVITEE: :NFL13INVITEE: :EPL12INVITEE: :NHL12INVITEE: :NFL12INVITEE: :NBA12INVITEE: :MLB12INVITEE: :NFL11FINALIST: :NHL11INVITEE: :NBA11INVITEE: :MLB11INVITEE: :MLB10INVITEE: :MLB09CHAMP:
    • View Profile
    • ProFSL
  • Fantasy Sport: :MLB:
New Atlanta Falcons GM
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 10:01:27 AM »
Fourfingerwoo is a great addition to a great league.  Wonderful choice by Brent to recruit him to TGF.

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

ProFSL Fantasy Sports

Community Chat Room

Refresh History
  • janesvilleaces: or rebel or qls
    Today at 02:26:11 PM
  • jblum: I like my 2 young studs with Noel and Bledsoe
    Today at 02:29:51 PM
  • jblum: And 2 current studs in Anthony and rondo
    Today at 02:30:01 PM
  • Brent: Noel was a great pick.  I might try and trade for him at some point.
    Today at 02:30:39 PM
  • X: I agree 100% with ur evaluations of the players involved jblum and I really think Steve Smith is worthless and Stacy is more likely to have been a temporary fix due to no competetion.  I also think that defensive players for the most part are a dime a dozen but Shazier is an absurd talent in a defense that is going to make him a commodity.  Differences in opinion are what makes fantasy great and if New York thinks this trade makes him better this year more power to him.  Personally I think it's a home run for Carolina this year and in the future.
    Today at 02:34:29 PM
  • Brent: NY is built to win right now, Stacy and Smith make a ton more sense for him to add to his lineup.
    Today at 02:35:35 PM
  • X: Like I said differences of opinion. lol
    Today at 02:36:44 PM
  • jblum: Brent Noel for rookie of the year
    Today at 02:40:50 PM
  • Ace: [link] my block in LOR
    Today at 02:48:55 PM
  • OUDAN: Norris Cole is worth 2 guys? Lol
    Today at 02:50:45 PM
  • Jdwalter21: I bet he won't get off the bench this year with Napier there now
    Today at 02:56:22 PM
  • OUDAN: Right that was my thinking too lol
    Today at 02:56:39 PM
  • OUDAN: Apparently Ace knows something we don't
    Today at 02:56:51 PM
  • Jdwalter21: unless they are moving Chalmers to 2
    Today at 02:59:34 PM
  • janesvilleaces: dan...will thr bonghorns have enogh players for a team this year
    Today at 03:01:24 PM
  • OUDAN: Sure hope not lol
    Today at 03:04:12 PM
  • OUDAN: Also need Mixon to have not done this Smoking Gun
    Today at 03:04:23 PM
  • Ace: 1. cole will play ahead of napier, 2. reading comprehension; acquire it
    Today at 03:08:03 PM
  • Jdwalter21: Napier will be the Heat Starting pg by mid season if not out of the gate
    Today at 03:11:11 PM
  • Jdwalter21: Napier maybe smaller than cole, but he is a much better on ball defender
    Today at 03:13:12 PM
  • OUDAN: Ace is funny
    Today at 03:14:15 PM
  • Ace: napier has a chance to play himself into minutes no doubt; i think two starters is a fair return for horford, stoudamire and cole ;-)
    Today at 03:19:02 PM
  • Ace: or a top 10/15 starter and a 6/7th man type
    Today at 03:20:12 PM
  • icehouse325: Ace you should sign up for yahoo GM you seem like a very good GM
    Today at 03:22:02 PM
  • OUDAN: Just gotta find someone who believes in Amare and Cole as much as u
    Today at 03:22:11 PM
  • icehouse325: we may have an opening soon
    Today at 03:22:12 PM
  • icehouse325: NBAYGM hands down best basketball league on this page
    Today at 03:22:26 PM
  • icehouse325: cheers :thumbsup:
    Today at 03:22:35 PM
  • Ace: i am a good gm hopefully :toth: but i'm too lazy to play on yahoo, everything else i'm in is on fantrax
    Today at 03:28:52 PM
  • Ace: sooner; i am actually looking to move some players rather than effectively posting; 'these guys can be had if you massively overpay'
    Today at 03:30:02 PM
  • Tubbs: NBA y GM  stanks IMO.
    Today at 03:30:05 PM
  • Ace: horford is the centrepiece obviously
    Today at 03:30:26 PM
  • Tubbs: Good leagues don't have to toot their own horn.
    Today at 03:31:01 PM
  • Ace: stoudamire is cheap and useful for someone needing another big
    Today at 03:31:22 PM
  • Ace: cole is pg depth
    Today at 03:31:41 PM
  • OUDAN: Ace I have made more moves then u can even believe on here so believe me I am
    Today at 03:33:34 PM
  • OUDAN: My team is just in a place I like. Unless I get what I posted
    Today at 03:33:52 PM
  • Ace: i know sooner; i think your team is in awesome shape and can see why you nly want to make the right deal, but posting on the trade block indicates that you're looking to make moves
    Today at 03:37:18 PM
  • MillerTime: Susac up for the Giants
    Today at 03:37:45 PM
  • Ace: if i really asked for two starters for cole then i'd deserve much ridicule, but obvioulsy that's not the case
    Today at 03:38:02 PM
  • OUDAN: I am if I get that price
    Today at 03:38:34 PM
  • OUDAN: Lol
    Today at 03:39:00 PM
  • OUDAN: Just have to find the team with both or try to find a 3 way deal which is never fun
    Today at 03:40:08 PM
  • Ace: honestly if you flip mclemore and a big for a depth wing and big man upgrade then you'll be unstoppable unless the injury bug bites
    Today at 03:40:30 PM
  • OUDAN: Yup honestly haven't gotten much interst in Mclemore but if he lives up to his top 10 draft pick status next year I may not move him lol
    Today at 03:42:10 PM
  • OUDAN: No question my weakness is C
    Today at 03:42:24 PM
  • OUDAN: Which is the reason I want Horford just the other crap doesn't work lol
    Today at 03:45:59 PM
  • icehouse325: Tubby you didn't kno anything about basketball u  had a team with no depth but trade able assets sit for the whole season.. Take a look at the clippers now finally have a GM that knows what he's doing turning that team around.. Have fun on fantrax the most bland website for fantasy
    Today at 03:48:58 PM
  • Billy: fantrax is easily the best fantasy site. Even if it's not the best fantasy site, it's a ton better than yahoo. Fantrax has a lot more options than yahoo, you can actually edit rosters and the league during the off-season, there's IR spots, plus plenty of other things that make fantrax way better. Yahoo may be a decent site for 1 year redraft leagues but for dynasty leagues like most of this site, fantrax is a ton better
    Today at 03:57:02 PM
  • Tubbs: That is why your league will fail micehouse. You micromanage other GMs and expect them to do what u want. A good League commisha lets a GM do what he wants.
    Today at 04:02:12 PM

Forum Search