Author Topic: Mid-major top 10....  (Read 274 times)

Offline scottnva

• MVP
  • Bonus inPoints: 125
    • :ATL:
    • :TAM:
    • :Blank:
    • :NYR:
    • :NorthCarolina:
    • View Profile
  • Fantasy Sport: :NFL:
Mid-major top 10....
« on: January 01, 2013, 12:39:13 AM »
Through games completed on Dec. 30 2012....

1. Virginia Commonwealth Of the four 12-5 teams the Rams have scored the most among the 12-win teams at 16,724 and are led by Santa Clara's Kevin Foster and Iona's Sean Armand both in the top 10 scorers among mid major players. 

2. Massachusetts 12-5 The hottest team among the middies winning 5 game sin a row and primed to knock the Rams off their pedestal if they slip this week.  They have scored 15.492 points as a team and led by Oakland's (MI) Junior Travis Badar as he is their leading scorer.

3. Old Dominion 12-5 They get the nod here over St. Josephs due to slightly better division record at 3-2.   Utah Valley's Ben Aird has been the king in Norfolk leading the Monarchs in scoring.

4, St Josephs  12-5 This team is built for the future as two of their top three leading scorers are Freshman John Brown of High Point and Elfrid Payton of Louisiana-Lafayette.  The are looking to break in the New Year by reversing a 2-game slide.

5. Liberty 11-6 The highest scoring team among the middies at 18,257 plus they own a share of the best division record at 4-1.  Like Hawks above this team is built for the future as well boasting only two seniors on the 20-man roster.  Leading the way for the Flames  are two Sophs Shawn Long of Louisiana Lafayette and Nino Johnson of SE Missouri.

6. New Mexico 11-6 SE Missouri's Tyler Stone leads the way here as the Lobos share the best division record 4-1 with two other squads.

7. Creighton 11-6 BYU's Junior Tyler Haws is leading the way as the Cougars ride a two game win streak into 2013.

8. New Hampshire 11-6 Jamille Hagins of Delaware has been the leading man for the Wildcats so far.

9. Gonzaga 10-7 Probably the most dangerous team in the top 10.  The Bulldogs are led by Brandon Davies, BYU, and Tony Mitchell, North Texas, who are among the top four overall scorers in the league.   

10. Weber State 10-7 Youngtown State's Damian Erkle leads the way here. 

On the cusp of breaking the top 10 is a hot Murray State (9-8) team that is riding a three game win steak going into 2013.  They are led by their own branded player Ed Daniel who is averaging over 54 points a game.

Happy new year  :toast:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
Last name of MLB all-time HR leader:
Who won the 2015 mens NCAA basketball championship (school name only):

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

ProFSL Fantasy Sports

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Brent: Yeah
    Today at 01:46:46 AM
  • Orange Country: back Brent
    Today at 01:47:12 AM
  • Brent: Oh, I figured that.
    Today at 01:47:22 AM
  • Brent: Jp, I'd like to hear some Cubs rumors.
    Today at 01:47:34 AM
  • Orange Country: man I want to trade BooYah! I'm so far behind
    Today at 01:47:36 AM
  • Orange Country: baseball anyone
    Today at 01:48:00 AM
  • Orange Country: MB, SD, NE, BLB, BTK
    Today at 01:48:18 AM
  • Orange Country: BTL*
    Today at 01:48:21 AM
  • Brent: There's already a funny meme out there with Manning telling Brady he lost to his backup.  lol
    Today at 01:50:20 AM
  • Jpsprague10: Latest I'm picking up is Shelby Miller talks could have some serious legs...I don't love it, but strictly prospect based return.
    Today at 01:50:24 AM
  • Orange Country: BooYah! what
    Today at 01:53:43 AM
  • Orange Country: I heard something like that where my :ATL: get OF Billy McKinney
    Today at 01:54:20 AM
  • Brent: 3 of the Cubs current starters are in the top 30 at GB rate, Miller is #32.  I don't know what they  are looking for, but cost controlled young SP with a GB rate in common with their top 3 SPs doesn't sound too far off.
    Today at 01:54:28 AM
  • Brent: His HR/9 is .57, that is good for Wrigley as well.
    Today at 01:55:49 AM
  • Orange Country: I will probably change my allegiance if they trade 1 more good player
    Today at 01:56:30 AM
  • Scalious: :TOR: OTC in MB
    Today at 01:56:40 AM
  • Scalious: not.. that he's still up.. But Whatevs
    Today at 01:56:50 AM
  • Jpsprague10: Miller is a little overrated based off peripherals at the moment. Torres, McKinney, Candelario might be a little rich
    Today at 01:56:54 AM
  • Jpsprague10: Sorry + Johnson
    Today at 01:57:34 AM
  • Orange Country: hmmm, that's not a bad get, but I get the :CHC: angle
    Today at 01:58:20 AM
  • Orange Country: what's the :ATL: angle, I know Brent and JP will fill up this chat with their opinion
    Today at 01:58:58 AM
  • Jpsprague10: Cubs sound like Contreras is a complete nonstarter in any deal...excites me about him a little more as well
    Today at 01:59:19 AM
  • Brent: To rebuild you have to go all in.  Cubs had to go all in to rebuild and it is paying off.  The Braves holding onto a couple good players doesn't help them or the team.
    Today at 01:59:38 AM
  • Jonathan: Yeah, glad the phillies traded everyone away. Last year was our best year since we won it all. Hoping we move Giles, while his value is good.
    Today at 02:00:58 AM
  • Jpsprague10: Honestly OC, I'd rather try to get Teheran, who should cost a little less.
    Today at 02:01:00 AM
  • Scalious: Miller has beat his FIP every year. Induces a decent amount of pop ups(little less this year..more GB tilt though)
    Today at 02:02:18 AM
  • Jonathan: Also cut payroll from 150M to 75M.
    Today at 02:03:03 AM
  • Jpsprague10: The angle I'd assume is a top 30 SS prospect and 3 Upper minors solid spects
    Today at 02:03:12 AM
  • Orange Country: eh there's endless arguments as to trade an arm or to not trade it
    Today at 02:03:26 AM
  • Orange Country: pitching is expensive and proven pitching like Shelby Miller will get a lot more expensive
    Today at 02:03:59 AM
  • Jpsprague10: See Scales, I see a that as a detriment. FIP is still the indicating stat.
    Today at 02:05:14 AM
  • Orange Country: GOD you two get a fantasy room LOL
    Today at 02:05:43 AM
  • Scalious: It only tells part of the story. I'm obivoulsy not as big of a fip believer as you.
    Today at 02:06:03 AM
  • Orange Country: remember what I said Pat about SD
    Today at 02:06:33 AM
  • Scalious: Yes?
    Today at 02:06:46 AM
  • Orange Country: lol no you don't
    Today at 02:09:07 AM
  • Orange Country: anyway I'm going to bed, just know I'm back
    Today at 02:09:27 AM
  • Scalious: yes I do.
    Today at 02:10:32 AM
  • Jpsprague10: Lol OC..That's fair Scal, More or less I think Miller is a Mid rotation arm and is more likely than not see regression to the indicating stats. That doesn't mean he is bad at baseball, just a tad overrated in my opinion.
    Today at 02:12:39 AM
  • Jonathan: Braves have 7 former 1st round pitchers in their farm.
    Today at 02:23:35 AM
  • Jonathan: Newcomb, Toussaint, Allard, Jenkins, Fried, Sims, Hursh
    Today at 02:25:34 AM
  • Jonathan: plus Minor, Miller, Folty and Grilli on the MLB level.
    Today at 02:26:27 AM
  • indiansnation: Looking for new owners in mlb elite
    Today at 07:51:36 AM
  • Jdwalter21: [link] Come check out the new MLB $ League. Buy-in can be as little as $25. New Salary cap concept.
    Today at 10:03:00 AM
  • andyscott23: good morning
    Today at 10:20:42 AM
  • Corey: morning Andy
    Today at 10:44:06 AM
  • Eric: Morning
    Today at 10:44:55 AM
  • Brent: Morning guys.
    Today at 10:48:30 AM
  • Eric: Brnt anyway I can get you to stay in WCB?
    Today at 10:51:11 AM
  • pandoval172: indiansnation otc in wsb
    Today at 11:08:56 AM