- High Bid must be held for 48 hours to be considered final.
- Upon winning the bid your player will be stickied where you will enter in the contract. http://www.profsl.com/smf/index.php?topic=37349.0
- There is no bid limit on the amount of players you can bid on. As long as you have the roster space. If you have 38/40, then you bid limit is 2.
- No team may go over the cap in bidding... you MUST ALREADY have the cap space needed to make your bids. This is in place so teams can not raise prices, when they themselves can not currently afford the player.
- On Bids of 50m or more, raising bids must be at least 2.5m higher than the previous bid.
* As a courtesy to us, if you see an illegal bid please do not respond to it. Please tell Paul or I and we will fix it.