Author Topic: Dirt Track 'Ringer' Bloomquist Predicts Victory  (Read 117 times)

Offline U Want Some?

• Veteran
  • Bonus inPoints: 0
    • :CHC:
    • :DET-NFL:
    • :Blank:
    • :NotreDame:
    • View Profile
    • uwantsomeracing.com
  • Fantasy Sport: :Racing:
Dirt Track 'Ringer' Bloomquist Predicts Victory
« on: July 24, 2013, 09:17:40 AM »
Scott Bloomquist has thrown down the gauntlet. "We are going to win the race," he said of Wednesday's truck debut at Eldora. "I've driven a lot of race cars  never a truck but it's still a race car,"

And why not? Aptly named the "Dirtrax Dominator," Bloomquist has earned over 500 dirt late model victories in over 1,400 career starts. The 49-year-old Tennessee resident counts nine victories in the track's two crown jewel events including the 2013 Dirt Late Model Dream.

Bloomquist will drive the No. 51 Kyle Busch Motorsports Toyota that currently stands second in NCWTS owner standings, 29 points behind ThorSport Racing's No. 88 Toyota driven by Matt Crafton. Kyle Busch snagged Bloomquist's services when the Eldora Speedway event was announced.

"This is a race that is kind of a wild card and it could play a big factor in the race for the owner's championship this season," said Busch, a two-time winner in five starts this season.

Bloomquist isn't the only "outsider" with designs on the Eldora victory. NASCAR Sprint Cup veteran Ken Schrader  a one-time NCWTS winner in 1995  has won races on dirt in a heavy car. Schrader counts four ARCA dirt victories at Indianapolis and DuQuoin and Springfield, Ill.
U Want Some?  Mostly a NASCAR guy but also a die hard Cub Fan and love the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame.

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

ProFSL Fantasy Sports

Community Chat Room

Refresh History
  • mike0542: thats where you make your pick rivercats
    Today at 11:47:10 AM
  • kylerap: Didn't blue jays get replaced and then old owner made pick? This could be trouble
    Today at 11:59:33 AM
  • drejay25: rivercats basixally wants a cheat sheet whereas players get crossed off, OR something up on fantrax
    Today at 12:06:41 PM
  • kylerap: Have to do some homework for a $$ league
    Today at 12:08:20 PM
  • Ace: the first page of the topic has all the players taken
    Today at 12:08:25 PM
  • scottnva: [link]
    Today at 12:09:08 PM
  • scottnva: there is the link river
    Today at 12:09:19 PM
  • Ace: can someone clarify what's going on with toronto?
    Today at 12:10:13 PM
  • kylerap: Corey replaced the guy because he hadn't logged in to site for 10 days, then he shows up after being replaced and picked
    Today at 12:12:03 PM
  • Ace: has anyone pm'd snygg?
    Today at 12:14:15 PM
  • Ace: or corey?
    Today at 12:14:38 PM
  • ajm5551: im confised too... i was told i was the new blue jays GM
    Today at 12:21:30 PM
  • Ace: first person to pay gets the team?
    Today at 12:33:30 PM
  • Ace: also pm regarding nbafo alex
    Today at 12:34:04 PM
  • ajm5551: fyi on paul george in NBAFO... mami will match any max offer
    Today at 12:54:22 PM
  • mike0542: Ace, not sure if this is possible, but would you like to give me permission to edit Corey's post in Ultimate Football to add the players that have been drafted?
    Today at 01:00:39 PM
  • Ace: open a helpdesk topic
    Today at 01:03:06 PM
  • Ace: someone with the right 'powers' will sort you out
    Today at 01:03:47 PM
  • mike0542: gotcha
    Today at 01:04:21 PM
  • Brent: Morning guys, it is quiet in here.
    Today at 01:22:03 PM
  • Brent: Geoff, you are OTC in RTN.
    Today at 01:22:23 PM
  • jblum: Brent that trade in FNFL should not be approved
    Today at 01:25:32 PM
  • Brent: Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Sure, it might be a little more going to CAR, but everything CAR is getting is all on potential.  CAR is giving established players for potential.
    Today at 01:27:25 PM
  • Ace: link?
    Today at 01:29:23 PM
  • Brent: I did a trade in a dynasty league that I have been in for 9 years that you probably would've jumped up and down to veto.  I gave, Ian Kinsler, Nelson Cruz, Jay Bruce and Matt Harvey for Howie Kendrick, John Lackey, Matt Kemp, Aaron Harand and Kris Bryant.  My target was Kris Bryant and I am doing a complete rebuild.  I could care less about Nelson Cruz and Jay Bruce and what they are doing now, it what Bryant will do for my lineup later.
    Today at 01:31:24 PM
  • Brent: Here you go Ace.  [link]
    Today at 01:31:54 PM
  • Brent: David Price had another great outing yesterday, one that a team in the FGM playoff hunt could've used.  C'mon guys his bags are packed he just needs for someone to pay the Price.
    Today at 01:34:14 PM
  • OUDAN: Morning boys
    Today at 01:37:34 PM
  • X: Kendall Wright is already better than Steve Smith at 36 is so that is not potential.  Can't be vetoed tho I do agree its a horrible trade
    Today at 01:37:35 PM
  • irbwilleo: Stacy is the key for the other team
    Today at 01:39:40 PM
  • X: His value is debatable as well but everyone has their own opinion
    Today at 01:41:11 PM
  • OUDAN: Let's deal boys
    Today at 01:41:54 PM
  • Brent: My response to the trade.  [link]
    Today at 01:43:17 PM
  • janesvilleaces: what up
    Today at 01:43:33 PM
  • jblum: Stacy has mason right behind him so he will be losing more and more carries until mason takes over
    Today at 01:43:55 PM
  • jblum: And smith won't have much production with an inconsistent QB and an overpaid contact
    Today at 01:44:25 PM
  • jblum: Wright is worth both those guys by itself
    Today at 01:46:11 PM
  • jblum: And a 2015 1st round pick can easily be a starter and stud in the nfl
    Today at 01:49:30 PM
  • Jdwalter21: still looking to deal in SD, BLB, NE, & LOR
    Today at 01:54:58 PM
  • OUDAN: Wht u moving in NE?
    Today at 01:55:12 PM
  • Ace: not a good trade for NY obviously
    Today at 01:55:44 PM
  • Jdwalter21: I'm taking offers on anything. Carpenter and Adams are the only two I won't move
    Today at 01:58:17 PM
  • Brent: Well Jonathan you are co-commish of the league why don't you just use your powers and veto the deal.  Let's see how well that goes over with GMs in the league.  You can't dictate how people run "Their" teams.
    Today at 02:00:22 PM
  • OUDAN: I get it JD unfortunately those are the boys I need lol
    Today at 02:02:36 PM
  • Ace: jonathan is probably undervaluing stacy making the deal veto worthy in his eyes
    Today at 02:02:50 PM
  • Brent: Yeah, and over valuing Kendall Wright.
    Today at 02:04:58 PM
  • Jdwalter21: most do. my team isn't in complete rebuild mode so not selling off
    Today at 02:05:40 PM
  • OUDAN: I get  it I'm after upgrades. Some of your young cheap SPs interest me but I have tons already
    Today at 02:06:47 PM
  • Brent: Well Linder is doing what I did.  We took over teams that we had no role in their current state so we are putting our stamp on the teams.  I have completely revamped the Seahawks in how I want them to be built.
    Today at 02:07:14 PM
  • jblum: Well we have a tc. This trade is borderline veto able but I will approve it
    Today at 02:11:42 PM

Forum Search