Author Topic: James Harden: Historic triple-double against Cavs  (Read 35 times)

Offline RotoWire

• Fan
  • Bonus inPoints: 0
    • :Blank:
    • View Profile
James Harden: Historic triple-double against Cavs
« on: January 12, 2019, 04:32:17 AM »
James Harden: Historic triple-double against Cavs

James Harden: Harden scored a game-high 43 points (12-24 FG, 8-16 3Pt, 11-11 FT) while adding 12 assists, 10 rebounds, two steals and two blocks in 30 minutes during Friday's 141-113 win over the Cavaliers.

Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update.
Source: James Harden: Historic triple-double against Cavs

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Flash: Regardless, your league, so you need to decide what’s in the best interest of the league.  Brent, like many members, is a veteran fantasy player and it seems like he has proposed something that is in the best interest of all involved.  I wish you well.
    Yesterday at 08:24:59 PM
  • kidd5jersey: Yes, this is a tricky one.  That's why it's so important to be near consensus and incorporate everyone's ideas.  The league in year's past was determined what was best for one owner.
    Yesterday at 08:27:26 PM
  • Brent: I'm only keeping 12 players out of 250.
    Yesterday at 08:33:41 PM
  • kidd5jersey: With this format, you get to keep everyone left over so you at least have a minors to work with
    Yesterday at 08:34:46 PM
  • kidd5jersey: You can always 'buy out' Posey since you're a new owner to the team.
    Yesterday at 08:35:36 PM
  • Brent: That's the point, I don't want them.  I'll build the team from the ground up with ththe exception of the 12.
    Yesterday at 08:44:55 PM
  • Flash: Astros wouldn’t get to keep everyone leftover, that would defeat the purpose.  All the undrafted players would go into free agency.
    Yesterday at 08:48:20 PM
  • kidd5jersey: Ok, I will drop all the minors players
    Yesterday at 08:49:00 PM
  • kidd5jersey: I'm trying to fix the screwed up Amateur draft as we speak
    Yesterday at 08:49:45 PM
  • kidd5jersey: The Houston Talent draft should not take too much time
    Yesterday at 08:50:25 PM
  • Brent: It's not all minors.  I'm keeping a 6.  6 MLB and 6 Minors, that's my 12.
    Yesterday at 09:01:50 PM
  • Flash: FYI:  In the WCB2 draft, I listed all the available MLB players with their contracts and all the MiLB players with their (P-n/a)s in a separate thread and crossed them out as they were picked.  Made it a lot easier for everyone--they could review who's available and what the cost of each player was.  Just an idea....
    Yesterday at 09:46:59 PM
  • Brent: That's how I would do it.
    Yesterday at 09:57:26 PM
  • kidd5jersey: MEMBERS OF ARMCHAIR:  Please check your PM with initial update for the Houston Competitive Draft.
    Yesterday at 10:19:22 PM
  • Vik: Late to the party but I've kept up with what's been going on overall seems like fair decision, good work guys! My quick 2 cents though- wouldnt' it make sense to allow Brent to keep more minors? Also we should allow catchers to finish rest of weekend but pause rest of FA until after draft
    Yesterday at 11:59:51 PM
  • Brent: I don't want to keep more minors.  I'd prefer they be offered up to everyone since they had been hoarded.
    Today at 12:00:53 AM
  • kidd5jersey: I have literally just finished adding guys back to Houston.  Jesus..... believe me.... there is plenty of talent to go around
    Today at 12:02:33 AM
  • kidd5jersey: FanTrax is not correct for HOU but it makes no point to add back to HOU just to move them
    Today at 12:03:15 AM
  • kidd5jersey: I'm still scrolling through every conversation I had going back to December on Houston.  Making sure I didn't miss anything.  I also dug deep in the archives to make sure contracts are correct
    Today at 12:04:37 AM
  • kidd5jersey: You guys owe "Ryan's Toy Review" on YouTube a thumbs up.  My 3yr old boy K2 has been watching it all night lol
    Today at 12:05:28 AM
  • Brent: I have the spreadsheet from 19 Dec 18.  It has everyone that was on Houston's roster.
    Today at 12:06:23 AM
  • kidd5jersey: You want to double check the roster itself?  I used the exact contracts Chris doled out
    Today at 12:07:32 AM
  • Vik: I figured minors 6 of your choosing and X more but some sort of restriction on these not exactly sure on how. Just seems with such deep minor system keeping some lower end specs may be benefical
    Today at 12:07:34 AM
  • Brent: I'm not sure where you updated the roster/contracts, but I can send you the spreadsheet from 19Dec.  It has everyone on it.
    Today at 12:09:56 AM
  • kidd5jersey: I'm on point with what I have.  I am like 99% sure.
    Today at 12:13:01 AM
  • kidd5jersey: We'll roll with what I have.
    Today at 12:13:15 AM
  • Brent: It looks right.
    Today at 12:20:28 AM
  • indiansnation: Brent pm
    Today at 12:34:39 AM
  • kidd5jersey: There's the format Brent
    Today at 12:35:11 AM
  • kidd5jersey: PM me your protects and I will make a post to the league page with stipulations, rules, and times.
    Today at 12:36:02 AM
  • indiansnation: Kidd5jersey pm
    Today at 12:39:05 AM
  • indiansnation: I'm so lost lol
    Today at 12:39:17 AM
  • kidd5jersey: Brian, do you have access to last years standings with points scored?
    Today at 12:45:41 AM
  • indiansnation: Ill check
    Today at 12:53:11 AM
  • indiansnation: Kidd pm
    Today at 12:56:50 AM
  • indiansnation: Kidd 2nd pm
    Today at 12:58:04 AM
  • indiansnation: Kidd one more pm
    Today at 01:10:43 AM
  • indiansnation: I lied Kidd 1 more pm
    Today at 01:18:21 AM
  • kidd5jersey: HAHA
    Today at 01:19:33 AM
  • kidd5jersey: Where the heck did Brent go?
    Today at 01:19:45 AM
  • indiansnation: Kidd another pm
    Today at 01:30:42 AM
  • RyanJames5: Kidd, I just noticed Seby Zavala in completed transactions. He’s already on Arizona
    Today at 01:31:31 AM
  • indiansnation: Hey ryan
    Today at 01:33:23 AM
  • RyanJames5: Hey Brian
    Today at 01:33:59 AM
  • kidd5jersey: oh yeah he is.... well pooh
    Today at 01:43:50 AM
  • kidd5jersey: Thanks Ryan
    Today at 01:44:04 AM
  • indiansnation: Kidd pm lol
    Today at 01:44:31 AM
  • Brent: Every PM I get is different. I don't even know who is in charge making decisions.
    Today at 02:17:37 AM
  • kidd5jersey: Sweet Jesus
    Today at 02:21:56 AM
  • Brent: Exactly.  If the PM you sent is the one we are going with, then I am working that now.
    Today at 02:24:15 AM