Author Topic: Nikola Pekovic: (Ankle) Return Uncertain  (Read 386 times)

Offline RotoWire

• Stranger
  • Bonus inPoints: 0
  • Fantasy Prestige 0
    • :Blank:
    • View Profile
Nikola Pekovic: (Ankle) Return Uncertain
« on: April 01, 2014, 07:00:59 PM »
Nikola Pekovic: (Ankle) Return Uncertain

Nikola Pekovic: Pekovic (ankle) says he would prefer to try and play again this season, but doesn't know if he'll be shut down with Minnesota close to being eliminated from the playoffs, ESPN 1500 am Twin Cities reports. "I still have no idea," he remarked. "It's not on me to deal with it. I don't know. It's just been a tough year for me."

Visit RotoWire.com for more analysis on this update.
Source: Nikola Pekovic: (Ankle) Return Uncertain

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • WestCoastExpress: Team with Vas also has: T.Rask, D.Dubnyk, C.Anderson, C.Helleybuyck Is currently 4-1
    Yesterday at 12:04:30 AM
  • WestCoastExpress: Team with Kuch as in G: B.Elliot, M.Smith, A.Raanta, F.Andersen Is currently 2-3
    Yesterday at 12:04:47 AM
  • indiansnation: West pm
    Yesterday at 12:46:39 AM
  • WestCoastExpress: Thanks Brian
    Yesterday at 01:14:28 AM
  • Daddy: Vasilevsky
    Yesterday at 04:35:11 AM
  • Vanadio: :TOR: OTC in Armchair
    Yesterday at 08:00:20 AM
  • snugerud: I think i would need more information on scoring etc. to realy weigh in Cally. Thats a lot of goalies per team
    Yesterday at 08:51:28 AM
  • Vanadio: and :CHC: OTC in Bush
    Yesterday at 08:51:36 AM
  • ldsjayhawk: bhows pm
    Yesterday at 10:25:54 AM
  • WestCoastExpress: 1 year league, no keepers and all that
    Yesterday at 04:15:42 PM
  • WestCoastExpress: I have Vas. Just wondering if I can do ok goalie stats leaning on Dubnyk, and hope Helly keeps it up and also hope Rask turns it around. Anderson is good for spot starts depending on matchup
    Yesterday at 04:16:51 PM
  • izaman3: Depending on your forward group, I would jump at Kuch. You have really solid goalies. Is anyone as stacked at G as you are? I'd look at how much you are willing to downgrade at G or have a major upgrade at RW.
    Yesterday at 04:22:07 PM
  • Rob: how many goalies do you start?
    Yesterday at 04:22:42 PM
  • WestCoastExpress: Got decent scoring. Burns, Karlsson, Klingberg, Carlson on D with Phaneuf/Boychuck for peripherals. Giroux, Pavelski, Schwartz, Brown headline forwards do not a ton of firepower. Middle guys like Zucker, Brassard, Hornqvist,
    Yesterday at 04:32:14 PM
  • WestCoastExpress: Kreider, E.Kane, Hichier, Horvat. Built the team grinders with D and goalies haha
    Yesterday at 04:32:51 PM
  • WestCoastExpress: Rob - start 2. So usually sitting a guy or just playing matchups
    Yesterday at 04:33:16 PM
  • WestCoastExpress: Wish your darn Bruins would figure it out and play some D for Tuukka though....!!
    Yesterday at 04:33:34 PM
  • izaman3: Cally, are there like 4 guys in the league or what? lol
    Yesterday at 04:34:32 PM
  • Rob: Cally, Claude Julien isn't walking through that door anymore...
    Yesterday at 04:47:12 PM
  • Rob: and Torey Krug sucks at defense
    Yesterday at 04:47:46 PM
  • Rob: He's really just good at PP, otherwise he's a negative on the ice.
    Yesterday at 04:47:58 PM
  • Rob: Chara is a shadow of his former self
    Yesterday at 04:48:08 PM
  • Rob: a couple good young grinders, but otherwise their core is crap.
    Yesterday at 04:48:26 PM
  • Rob: McAvoy being the outlier
    Yesterday at 04:48:31 PM
  • WestCoastExpress: Iza - nah I’m just good at drafting. 10-team league. Got lucky with Brown/Schwartz and also Vas (he was my 3rd goalie haha). Also Karlsson dropped to round 2 because of his injury. Took Burns/EK 1-2 picks haha. Followed by Duby/Rask. Pavelski was my first forward taken lol
    Yesterday at 05:39:39 PM
  • WestCoastExpress: Also got lucky with Giroux falling. Love when Yahoo ranks players lower than they should. Lots of guys rely too heavily on the Yahoon ranks! Brown’s been a home run tho, he was close to a last round pick
    Yesterday at 05:40:48 PM
  • izaman3: I like to look and laugh at yahoo's rankings, and even fantrax's projections. I almost wish they would just stop lol. Brown's resurgance has been key for the Kings. I know people have been complaining about his contract for years. I'm also a big Giroux fan, so I like him lighting it up on the wing. Though I sold low on Courtier earlier this year in FNHL and am half starting to kick myself and half skeptical that he keeps it up.
    Yesterday at 05:53:36 PM
  • WestCoastExpress: Yeah there’s always the few surprises - that’s what helps you win the 1-year leagues. So far I’ve gotten lucky with some picks but so have other guys.
    Yesterday at 06:15:04 PM
  • WestCoastExpress: So should I accept this Kuch for Vasilevskiy deal? Think I’ll be alright with Duby/Helly holding the G stats down, along with Rask/Anderson? Realistically it’s kind of silly to have 5 goalies. 4 is a lot too if they’re all starters. Scooped Helly from FA for free tho :)
    Yesterday at 06:16:25 PM
  • indiansnation: Looking to trade in wcb2,armchair,abl
    Yesterday at 07:24:25 PM
  • blkhwkfn: Toronto on a severe power outtage in FNHL
    Yesterday at 10:56:26 PM
  • Donfraze: maydab-pm
    Yesterday at 11:07:16 PM
  • Daddy: Toronto is having an ok week.
    Today at 01:56:59 AM
  • Daddy: Boston is on a severe power outage week.
    Today at 01:57:52 AM
  • Daddy: @izaman3 the Courtier trade was stout. He looks really good.
    Today at 02:00:55 AM
  • indiansnation: Hey daddy
    Today at 02:08:59 AM
  • indiansnation: Hey daddy
    Today at 02:09:11 AM
  • blkhwkfn: Hellebyuck was the only thing i had going for a sec. No goals 1 assist 8 shots finally someone bent the twine
    Today at 06:59:21 AM
  • snugerud: Yes, take that deal.  Helly and dub will hold the fort enough for what you will gain in getting kuch
    Today at 11:18:22 AM
  • snugerud: and if not, you still have rask and anderson who could both heat up.
    Today at 11:25:31 AM
  • snugerud: My moto is when you have an option between getting some kouch and vaslene, you take the Kouch.
    Today at 11:26:39 AM
  • WestCoastExpress: Showing another side of you Snug, haha
    Today at 01:39:44 PM
  • WestCoastExpress: Accepted the deal. Kinda worked for both sides. I needed goalscoring and PPP and he needed a goalie badly. FreddyAnd with Smith, Raanta,
    Today at 01:40:39 PM
  • WestCoastExpress: And Brian Elliott
    Today at 01:40:56 PM
  • Flash: :COL: available in FGM
    Today at 04:26:12 PM
  • Daddy: Hello Brian, sorry I had signed off before. I hope all is well my friend.
    Today at 04:37:37 PM
  • indiansnation: Hi. Daddy
    Today at 04:50:11 PM
  • indiansnation: Hey flash
    Today at 04:51:04 PM
  • indiansnation: Cam atkins gets 7 yr deal
    Today at 08:54:39 PM