1. Both the free agency and the draft begin on November 14
is a rider born in 1992 or later who wasn't on a real-life professional team (WT/ProConti) in spring 2014, usually meaning he was still riding u23 races. His past in our game is insignificant, unless of course he's already under contract for 2015. That being said, I hereby propose to exclude Ewan. He signed his contract in October 2013 but wanted to slaughter the other kids first before moving on after the WC. It's also fairly clear he will wipe the floor with all neo-pros, and the purpose of the draft is to show off your instinct and u23 knowledge, and not to score a tonne of easy points during 2 seasons. Thoughts?
3. Only neo-pros are eligible for draft, and no neo-pros can be bought in an auction until the draft is complete.
4. The draft consists of 2 rounds. In both rounds, the team who finished last in the 2014 standings has the first pick, then the second last etc. Returning managers pick first, then new managers, then empty teams.
Ace won the first pick via the prediction game.
5. 1st round picks are signed to 2-year
contracts, 2nd round picks - to 1-year
6. All salaries are €30k
7. You have 48 hours to make your pick by replying in this thread. Your clock starts ticking after the preceding pick, a post forfeiting said pick (which is allowable in order to save money and roster space), or right after the previous clock expires (which equals automatically forfeiting that pick).