Search

Search
Sport Level:
Scoring service:
# of Teams: This is the number of teams in total for the league (per sport). A multi-sport league should list the AVERAGE number of teams for all sports combined.
Between and
Universes: This is the number of total player universes in the league. A player universe is designed so that there is only one copy of a fantasy player in the universe and that they can be only on one team. Non-fantasy leagues without player universes should answer with a zero.
Between and
Keeper Type: Leagues can be three basic types. Redraft: Where no players are kept year-to-year. Keeper: Where a limited number of players are kept year-to-year. Dynasty: Nearly every player is allowed to be kept year-to-year. Note that most contract leagues are considered dynasty as GMs have the option to keep players.
Money: Indication if league allows owners and GMs to pay entry fees and play for money.
Roster Type: Advanced leagues can have players with salaries or even full-fledged contracts.
Scoring Style: The scoring system or style used for a league.

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • indiansnation: If anybody is up for tradeing pm and we can descuse any league
    Today at 01:12:57 AM
  • STLBlues91: Ill be back around in about 1 hr if anyone sees any pieces of interest on and of my rosters
    Today at 01:28:25 AM
  • Daddy: ProFsl is proud to announce its inaugural HOF CLASS to be announced & posted in the Bullpen for the duration of this site or migration to an upgraded one.
    Today at 02:22:36 AM
  • Daddy: You guys that win Championships here. The Internet is forever. I will make sure your accomplishments are more than bragging rights. Thank you for your brilliance!
    Today at 02:27:35 AM
  • STLBlues91: Im around the rest of the night/morning for any trade talks while I work on some SS
    Today at 03:25:39 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: I literally just turned in my final assignment for this course I'm taking i am what you considered brain fried
    Today at 03:37:08 AM
  • Daddy: @Brian Ive upgraded the site so that everyone has spell check. ;)
    Today at 07:05:37 AM
  • Daddy: More upgrades are coming. Im just getting warmed up.
    Today at 07:06:18 AM
  • Daddy: "Spell Check" :toth: exciting times old friend.
    Today at 07:08:28 AM
  • Daddy: Congratulations to the first ProFSL Hall of Fame Inductees. It's because of you we have standards to measure our members greatness. Thank you!
    Today at 07:40:56 AM
  • Brent: Thanks man!  The changes on the site are exciting, it's like discovering ProFSL for the first time.  It's needed this for a long time.  Thank you.
    Today at 09:39:44 AM
  • Braves155: Sup guys
    Today at 11:22:46 AM
  • Alpha5: I'm blue
    Today at 12:12:43 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: any moderators on please see my transaction post.
    Today at 12:16:02 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Need adjustments to continue on correction.
    Today at 12:16:30 PM
  • cloud91: Thanks for the ProFsl Hall of Fame Induction :toth:
    Today at 12:26:13 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Sounds good l
    Today at 01:34:54 PM
  • indiansnation: Mlb live cleveland looking to move Sp Dunning
    Today at 03:13:47 PM
  • Daddy: Profsl HOF profiles have made impacts on this site in some way, that has kept it alive. While i appreciate you thanking me. Its been a long time coming that YOU were shown thanks!
    Today at 03:28:31 PM
  • Daddy: ProFSL salutes you forever. As long as the Internet exists you will be recognized in conjunction with ProFSL and Dynasty Fantasy Sports.
    Today at 03:30:59 PM
  • Daddy: More inductions are coming. If you are new to ProFSL. Welcome to The Big Show.
    Today at 03:33:25 PM
  • Daddy: Winning Championships isnt the only way to be Great. @Brian is the greatest participant any site has ever seen. He also inspired me to create a spell check button ;). @Brian has paid fees for other people without ever speaking on it for over a decade.The Man is a fantasy stud and legend, he is a GIANT in this space.
    Today at 03:48:09 PM
  • Daddy: @Indianabuc is in the Hall because of the insane amount of ProFSL ass he has kicked in multiple sports. Buc has made guys cry :rofl: no joke crying to me in PMs about how fast he traded with a new GM. Smell that? That New GM smell (fresh meat). No? Buc does :rofl: .
    Today at 03:52:05 PM
  • Daddy: Every HOFer has a history. One day you will have your own dedicated write up. It will be posted right by the news feed. Rotowire & your HOF accomplishments.
    Today at 03:54:12 PM
  • Daddy: You want a HOF profile, more site visibility & access, ? Do you want to be recognized? Are you good enough? Do you have the stamina?
    Today at 03:56:34 PM
  • Daddy: When you impact a game so much, that you make the game recognize who you are forever. ProFSL is that place. Since 2009 a ROCK in the Dynasty Fantasy World.
    Today at 04:00:49 PM
  • Braves155: If anyone down for deal talks, I'll be around today & this evening
    Today at 04:15:45 PM
  • Daddy: You tellem @Braves.
    Today at 05:01:12 PM
  • Daddy: Braves just traded for G Cam Talbot & D Drew Doughty on yall in NHL. Then chat posts he is ready for more. Brent made 2 NFL trades for lunch.
    Today at 05:10:43 PM
  • Daddy: Submitted to the League office (The boyz in blue) for processing. Then we do the rest while you enjoy a cold beverage and the rest of your day.
    Today at 05:12:09 PM
  • Daddy: Thats how Les Snead does it. Thats how you can do it.
    Today at 05:12:55 PM
  • IndianaBuc: Wow thanks for the nomination @Daddy.
    Today at 05:31:33 PM
  • IndianaBuc: Also open for negotiations.
    Today at 05:34:43 PM
  • Daddy: I would build you a statue if i could.
    Today at 05:34:56 PM
  • IndianaBuc: You crazy.
    Today at 05:35:41 PM
  • IndianaBuc: Honorable Mention is more than enough.
    Today at 05:37:03 PM
  • Daddy: Then we wouldn't have a HOF wing. It would be a wall of honorable mentioning. Some profiles set a competitive standard so high they should not be forgotten.
    Today at 05:40:18 PM
  • Daddy: Did you know profsl keeps stats? You have stats. We all do. Compared to other profiles these last 15 years you are indeed HOF caliber.
    Today at 05:41:36 PM
  • Daddy: I can see them all. Every profile and what they all have done. People are being handed out participation awards.
    Today at 05:42:38 PM
  • Daddy: Aren't being handed out*
    Today at 05:43:12 PM
  • Daddy: If you are in the ProFSL Hall of Fame its because you belong there. Not because i say so but because your actions on this site say so.
    Today at 05:44:06 PM
  • Daddy: You will each have individual write ups explaining forever why you should be remembered in Dynasty Sports.
    Today at 05:45:36 PM
  • Daddy: ProFSL is a competition. You shouldn't be here if you dont want the smoke. Being elite in anything you do matters when you cant replace the time spent doing it.
    Today at 05:48:51 PM
  • Daddy: Ive heard "ProFsl is a community". Well yes, a community of "Competitors". We arent a retirement community. We arent a political party. We aint here to take showers together and sing.
    Today at 05:57:28 PM
  • Daddy: Welcome to The Big Show [link] .
    Today at 06:05:28 PM
  • STLBlues91: Im around to talk deals the rest of the night
    Today at 06:32:53 PM
  • indiansnation: Jimw pm
    Today at 07:30:44 PM
  • jimw: Back
    Today at 07:57:16 PM
  • Daddy: Back @Braves, you may post. Im at the market.
    Today at 08:20:32 PM
  • Braves155: POsted
    Today at 08:34:47 PM