Leagues

From this page you can create your own league Leagues that fit in with your own forums requirements

Pages: [1] 2
Name Commissioner Co-commissioner Sport Level Modify
ACC vs SEC CFB - Send PM Jon (None) NCAA Modify
Backyard NHL - Send PM jmtrops (None) NHL Modify
MLB LIVE Old - Send PM Daddy (None) MLB Modify
NBA Executives - Send PM silogical (None) NBA Modify
NCAA BASKETBALL - Send PM Daddy (None) NCAA Modify
NCAA Basketball LIVE - Send PM Daddy (None) NCAA Modify
NCAA BBall LIVE - Send PM Daddy (None) NCAA Modify
NCAA Hoops LIVE - Send PM Daddy (None) NCAA Modify
Path To Canton - Send PM Billy (None) NFL Modify
Powerhouse Baseball - Send PM Alpha5 (None) MLB Modify
Scouting Department 2 - Send PM Daddy (None) MLB and NHL Modify
The Gridiron Franchise - Send PM Jonathan (None) NFL Modify
Pages: [1] 2

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Daddy: Signing up early is encouraged. Once leagues fill up they are very difficult to get in.
    Yesterday at 11:46:53 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: yeah figured i claim my spot
    Yesterday at 11:47:30 PM
  • Daddy: Ive never done fantasy Soccer but ive played Fifa & followed the sport for years casually including MLS.
    Yesterday at 11:48:52 PM
  • Daddy: We are likely to do some form of World Cup Tournament in addition to seasonal play. Very exciting stuff.
    Yesterday at 11:50:11 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: as an avid soccer fan whose been enjoying the euros and now copa america just started this is great to see
    Today at 12:00:52 AM
  • STLBlues91: Looks like I need to learn some more soccer.
    Today at 12:07:13 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: STLblues i have a fantasy premier league i run on the premier league site
    Today at 12:14:55 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: if u want to join lmk
    Today at 12:15:23 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Daddy same goes for u
    Today at 12:15:36 AM
  • Daddy: Why do we love to hear that? Because you will have another product by which you can measure ours. Its good for LIVE GMs to diversify.
    Today at 12:18:37 AM
  • Daddy: Blues and i are spread very thin. He has been helping me set these leagues up. Once we get done i will be happy to check it out BAB.
    Today at 12:19:52 AM
  • Daddy: LIVE doesn't exist without @Dbreer23, @STLBlues91, @jwalkerjr88, @DaveW, @Alpha5, @BaMavs, and our newest moderator @BAB. These Men make the vision a reality.
    Today at 12:25:38 AM
  • Daddy: "Im in a better league, with better scoring, we have better GMs". No you dont. That's a lie. Name the league. Name the sport. Name the site. Where they do it better than The Big Show here at ProFsl. Go ahead. I will wait.
    Today at 12:33:29 AM
  • Brent: That's a good staff.
    Today at 12:39:30 AM
  • Daddy: The best. Ive never seen anything like them and that's real.
    Today at 12:40:53 AM
  • dbreer23: Happy to be of service...even when Brian goes on his prospect-driven modes of mania :)
    Today at 12:44:55 AM
  • jschwab: Premier league live?  I want in please.
    Today at 12:48:16 AM
  • Daddy: Brian can't do that anywhere else. When you are a LIVE GM we give you just that. Its as real as anything you can experience. You can sign guys non stop. Trade. Talk trade. Hence the name LIVE. Brian gets his bread buttered.
    Today at 12:50:08 AM
  • Daddy: When our GMs Spreadsheet is behind im getting text messages. @Mt_Crushmore expects the SS updated in minutes. :rofl: after a couple hours my phone is ringing.
    Today at 12:57:13 AM
  • Daddy: He has only known NFL/NHL LIVE. Im like dude, you got no idea. Dynasty Fantasy Sports was never like that. Never. Two weeks per update is probably being kind.
    Today at 12:59:03 AM
  • indiansnation: If anybody is up for tradeing pm and we can descuse any league
    Today at 01:12:57 AM
  • STLBlues91: Ill be back around in about 1 hr if anyone sees any pieces of interest on and of my rosters
    Today at 01:28:25 AM
  • Daddy: ProFsl is proud to announce its inaugural HOF CLASS to be announced & posted in the Bullpen for the duration of this site or migration to an upgraded one.
    Today at 02:22:36 AM
  • Daddy: You guys that win Championships here. The Internet is forever. I will make sure your accomplishments are more than bragging rights. Thank you for your brilliance!
    Today at 02:27:35 AM
  • STLBlues91: Im around the rest of the night/morning for any trade talks while I work on some SS
    Today at 03:25:39 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: I literally just turned in my final assignment for this course I'm taking i am what you considered brain fried
    Today at 03:37:08 AM
  • Daddy: @Brian Ive upgraded the site so that everyone has spell check. ;)
    Today at 07:05:37 AM
  • Daddy: More upgrades are coming. Im just getting warmed up.
    Today at 07:06:18 AM
  • Daddy: "Spell Check" :toth: exciting times old friend.
    Today at 07:08:28 AM
  • Daddy: Congratulations to the first ProFSL Hall of Fame Inductees. It's because of you we have standards to measure our members greatness. Thank you!
    Today at 07:40:56 AM
  • Brent: Thanks man!  The changes on the site are exciting, it's like discovering ProFSL for the first time.  It's needed this for a long time.  Thank you.
    Today at 09:39:44 AM
  • Braves155: Sup guys
    Today at 11:22:46 AM
  • Alpha5: I'm blue
    Today at 12:12:43 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: any moderators on please see my transaction post.
    Today at 12:16:02 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Need adjustments to continue on correction.
    Today at 12:16:30 PM
  • cloud91: Thanks for the ProFsl Hall of Fame Induction :toth:
    Today at 12:26:13 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Sounds good l
    Today at 01:34:54 PM
  • indiansnation: Mlb live cleveland looking to move Sp Dunning
    Today at 03:13:47 PM
  • Daddy: Profsl HOF profiles have made impacts on this site in some way, that has kept it alive. While i appreciate you thanking me. Its been a long time coming that YOU were shown thanks!
    Today at 03:28:31 PM
  • Daddy: ProFSL salutes you forever. As long as the Internet exists you will be recognized in conjunction with ProFSL and Dynasty Fantasy Sports.
    Today at 03:30:59 PM
  • Daddy: More inductions are coming. If you are new to ProFSL. Welcome to The Big Show.
    Today at 03:33:25 PM
  • Daddy: Winning Championships isnt the only way to be Great. @Brian is the greatest participant any site has ever seen. He also inspired me to create a spell check button ;). @Brian has paid fees for other people without ever speaking on it for over a decade.The Man is a fantasy stud and legend, he is a GIANT in this space.
    Today at 03:48:09 PM
  • Daddy: @Indianabuc is in the Hall because of the insane amount of ProFSL ass he has kicked in multiple sports. Buc has made guys cry :rofl: no joke crying to me in PMs about how fast he traded with a new GM. Smell that? That New GM smell (fresh meat). No? Buc does :rofl: .
    Today at 03:52:05 PM
  • Daddy: Every HOFer has a history. One day you will have your own dedicated write up. It will be posted right by the news feed. Rotowire & your HOF accomplishments.
    Today at 03:54:12 PM
  • Daddy: You want a HOF profile, more site visibility & access, ? Do you want to be recognized? Are you good enough? Do you have the stamina?
    Today at 03:56:34 PM
  • Daddy: When you impact a game so much, that you make the game recognize who you are forever. ProFSL is that place. Since 2009 a ROCK in the Dynasty Fantasy World.
    Today at 04:00:49 PM
  • Braves155: If anyone down for deal talks, I'll be around today & this evening
    Today at 04:15:45 PM
  • Daddy: You tellem @Braves.
    Today at 05:01:12 PM
  • Daddy: Braves just traded for G Cam Talbot & D Drew Doughty on yall in NHL. Then chat posts he is ready for more. Brent made 2 NFL trades for lunch.
    Today at 05:10:43 PM
  • Daddy: Submitted to the League office (The boyz in blue) for processing. Then we do the rest while you enjoy a cold beverage and the rest of your day.
    Today at 05:12:09 PM