Leagues

From this page you can create your own league Leagues that fit in with your own forums requirements

Pages: [1]
Display Name Board  
No accounts were found.
Pages: [1]

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Daddy: They vetoed my first 7 trade attempts. They publicly insulted me, calling me dumb, saying i should be kicked out the league because it was obvious i didnt know what i was doing.
    Yesterday at 10:47:37 AM
  • Daddy: Im year 2 i won the championship and the prize pool. I would win it repeatedly afterwards.
    Yesterday at 10:48:26 AM
  • Daddy: My Dad joined. Then these same fools said he was my burner account.
    Yesterday at 10:48:56 AM
  • Daddy: When it was obvious he was someone else, they started saying we couldn't trade with each other or we were cheating.
    Yesterday at 10:49:44 AM
  • Daddy: Profsl had a bunch of pencil dik crooks on it. All over the place. Corrupt LMs orchestrating trades to try to pre determine who won.
    Yesterday at 10:50:57 AM
  • Daddy: To keep the money between "certain guys". That way it stayed in house and they just kept robbing fools.
    Yesterday at 10:51:49 AM
  • Daddy: I created LIVE because LIVE is what those fake ass leagues were supposed to be.
    Yesterday at 10:52:24 AM
  • Daddy: Real competition. Where your competition cant cheat ya and anyone that beats ya deserved to do so.
    Yesterday at 10:53:15 AM
  • Daddy: All those bums & crooks & morons have either left profsl for good or they stay in the background, watching, and gossiping behind my back like a bunch of street corner hookers.
    Yesterday at 10:54:41 AM
  • Daddy: Now all we do on profsl is play ball.
    Yesterday at 10:55:51 AM
  • Daddy: How did i win a money league that they were cheating in? Because if you cheat, you still gotta be right about the players. They were smart at being crooks. Dumb at building teams.
    Yesterday at 10:59:54 AM
  • OUDAN: I miss money dynasty lesgues
    Yesterday at 11:27:47 AM
  • OUDAN: Ran correctly that is
    Yesterday at 11:28:50 AM
  • Daddy: Agreed Dan. This site was popping 14 years ago with half ass product. Every league here today offers a unique top quality product.
    Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM
  • Daddy: Upcoming $$$ league [link] Powerhouse Baseball @Alpha5 (LIVE moderator) LM.
    Yesterday at 01:57:27 PM
  • OUDAN: Need a $$ basketball league badly
    Yesterday at 02:58:32 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: I finally finalized my first off-season trade in CCD
    Yesterday at 03:17:54 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Trading away PJ washington
    Yesterday at 03:18:02 PM
  • Daddy: @Dan Powerhouse is coming to all sports. 20 player redraft concept using LIVE style scoring.
    Yesterday at 04:58:27 PM
  • Daddy: Powerhouse hockey 30 player & football 53 player redraft.... Basketball is 15 players i think but these are in concept stages except baseball. Powerhouse Baseball 2025 is coming.
    Yesterday at 05:02:29 PM
  • Daddy: Powerhouse = $$$ & redraft.
    Yesterday at 05:03:34 PM
  • Daddy: NHL LIVE SS [link]
    Yesterday at 06:25:27 PM
  • Braves155: Evening gents. Anyone up for trade talks?
    Yesterday at 08:44:25 PM
  • IndianaBuc: Sure
    Yesterday at 09:06:09 PM
  • Braves155: NFL LIVE - Speak my language if you are moving 1sts or early 2nds
    Yesterday at 09:30:35 PM
  • Daddy: Have you seen that Man's team? If Buc had picks we would have no chance.
    Yesterday at 09:59:34 PM
  • STLBlues91: Ill be around for deals for a few hours for any leagues I am in.
    Yesterday at 10:04:43 PM
  • STLBlues91: I just went through my MIA roster and think I only have 2-3 guys on offense from when I took the team 2 years ago. Lots of chaos and turnover
    Yesterday at 10:07:09 PM
  • indiansnation: Daddy pm
    Yesterday at 10:48:32 PM
  • Bigdon: Any chance I well get a nfl live team
    Yesterday at 10:54:00 PM
  • Daddy: Win the National Championship in NCAA LIVE and you are guaranteed an NFL LIVE Team.
    Today at 12:05:13 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: What a nightmare
    Today at 02:55:08 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: *night
    Today at 02:55:17 AM
  • Daddy: @BAB you had a bad dream?
    Today at 12:13:27 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: PM Billy
    Today at 12:32:28 PM
  • Daddy: Nice trade boyz (Jim/Brent) congratulations to you both!
    Today at 12:48:24 PM
  • Daddy: @Jim yo ass is an amazing baseball GM. Football must not be your sport. Watching you build these Cardinals from scratch is high high level gm Crap. Keep doing ya thing.
    Today at 12:58:17 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: meant to say night not nightmare lol
    Today at 02:11:50 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: hows everyone doing
    Today at 02:11:58 PM
  • Daddy: @BAB :toth:
    Today at 02:31:18 PM
  • Daddy: I sent Brian a trade offer on profsl, he cussed me out via text and told me to stop smoking so much marijuana :rofl:
    Today at 02:32:51 PM
  • Rhino7: So by winning NCAAF you are guaranteed a team, do you boot someone to make room or what? I’m just speaking as if all GMs were actually active.
    Today at 03:09:13 PM
  • Daddy: In my experience there is always "someone" that should be booted. They dont get booted because most leagues struggle at filling membership. NFL LIVE is so popular i could legit have an NFL LIVE 2 and it would be filled instantly.
    Today at 03:12:51 PM
  • Daddy: Doing that would diminish what NFL LIVE is. Which is why we created NCAA. NCAA supports those wanting an NFL LIVE franchise but cannot get in because we have franchise "holding" GMs.
    Today at 03:14:31 PM
  • Daddy: A "holding" GM is barely active. Never has a chance to win it all and responds to pms from peers after weeks or even months.
    Today at 03:15:24 PM
  • Daddy: If someone wins a 64 team LIVE league. NCAA or not. As hard as it is to win a LIVE league. And we gave all 32 NFL LIVE GMs the chance to win that very same league. Then hell yes. If need be. Some 2-15 GM or likewise that we KNOW isnt doing all they can to get better will be in jeopardy of being replaced.
    Today at 03:17:41 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: essentially this is a feeder for the NFL NBA. gives gusy a chance to prove they can be active and at least do whats needed so that they are considered for nba and nfl live leagues
    Today at 03:19:29 PM
  • Daddy: These leagues arent created and paid for so people can hold them and not do Crap. The purpose is to have the best Dynasty GMs in the world test themselves on an even and realistic playing field. You win a LIVE league. You are a made Man. Period.
    Today at 03:19:48 PM
  • Daddy: @BAB exactly. They are feeder leagues.
    Today at 03:20:05 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: with it being 64 ppl the talent pool for possible replacmenets is high
    Today at 03:21:01 PM