About ProFSL

Welcome to ProFSL.com

ProFSL has advanced fantasy sports league management, discussion forums, league classifieds, and more! View each sport's leagues and discussion forums by clicking either the links below or the ones found in the navigation menu above. If you are interesting in taking over a team then feel free to post in a sport's classifieds section. If you would like to be a commissioner of a league (or if you currently want to bring your league to ProFSL) then please post your wishes at the Bullpen or email us through our contact form.

Why ProFSL?

If you are a commissioner that is considering ProFSL for your league's activity (offseason transactions, advanced leagues, info centers) then here are a few reasons as to why you should consider the switch.

ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues has more leagues, many more people, new tools for commissioners every couple months, and championship tournaments that pay out cash prizes to people who do well. Many existing leagues have done very well since their transition to ProFSL.

ProFSL started out as a message board service designed for fantasy leagues. We can help you set up a lot of this if you were interested. What are the benefits?
:: Custom profile fields for people in your league showing the franchise logo of the team they represent within their signature (your members would have one for each league.)
:: A quick search button that lets you see all of your members' activity levels at once within your league(s) plus new Commissioner tools coming out almost every month.
:: You would be a part of the BOC, Board of Commissioners, which has a private board for all commissioners. Resources and ideas are exchanged at this board that help all commissioners and their leagues.
:: You could easily reduce turnover as your leagues would attract talented managers already at ProFSL or ones that are new to ProFSL (our membership has been growing).
:: Top managers in your league, the commissioner, and a couple extra people receive points that can earn them a spot to that sport's Invitational. The Invitational is a free-entry, H2H tournament in each sport's post-season in which the final four contestants are paid out cash. Hundreds of dollars now goes out to all sports.
:: GMs in your leagues receive points even if they didn't win a league. Accrue enough points and a manager can earn their way into one of the at-large/wildcard bids of an Invitational.
:: The discussion boards at ProFSL is very good and growing very quickly. Each discussion board has its own special incentive program in which the top posters (quality and quantity) as voted by the ProFSL Forum Staff are invited to compete against each other in a fantasy tournament. Just like the Invitationals, the final four are paid out cash prizes.
:: There are many areas for your members to become involved in them - enabling them to stay with your leagues longer.

How Do I Sign Up My League?

Please email us through our contact form. Give us much information as possible about your league. What we will need is the name of the league, sport(s), a short description, how it could use ProFSL (be it transactions), and what type of boards you will want. Most board requests are accepted, but some are organized in a way that makes it easier for members to navigate.

Nolan Ryan
Baseball Leagues

Baseball Discussion
Dan Marino
Football Leagues

Football Discussion
Michael Jordan
Basketball Leagues

Basketball Discussion
Mario Lemieux
Hockey Leagues

Hockey Discussion

PLUS soccer, multi-sport, other sports, and general discussion at the Bullpen and check out the multi-sport (and other sport) leagues.

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • halo99: takes two seconds
    Yesterday at 05:28:24 PM
  • halo99: Yeah I'm a Blues fan we are about done with him
    Yesterday at 05:28:44 PM
  • izaman3: Looks like PPG fantraxed the Habs/Calgary trade, but in my mind its not a done deal until publicly confirmed
    Yesterday at 05:29:27 PM
  • halo99: Carolina will be open for business after the deadline as I sell off half my team haha
    Yesterday at 05:29:51 PM
  • izaman3: Not going to the repeat? You have some expiring rentals but also a great core
    Yesterday at 05:30:45 PM
  • halo99: Yep he must not have seen that it was never confirmed
    Yesterday at 05:30:48 PM
  • halo99: If the cap goes up by 5m I'll be able to keep most of it together I think
    Yesterday at 05:31:28 PM
  • halo99: Not as good next year though for sure
    Yesterday at 05:32:09 PM
  • izaman3: Good, maybe I'll make it out of the east without taking a beating by Boston or you lol
    Yesterday at 05:33:26 PM
  • halo99: It's 50/50 whether or not I can get by PPG
    Yesterday at 05:34:41 PM
  • halo99: That's a good team over there
    Yesterday at 05:34:52 PM
  • halo99: Montreal and Boston too
    Yesterday at 05:35:33 PM
  • halo99: I though once u made that trade with Anaheim you'd be set
    Yesterday at 05:36:05 PM
  • halo99: tough division though
    Yesterday at 05:36:12 PM
  • izaman3: Oshie has been a bit of a letdown. I hope its just a blip and not a real decline
    Yesterday at 05:39:30 PM
  • halo99: yeah he never was the best skater is what would worry me with him
    Yesterday at 05:40:56 PM
  • halo99: still a good player though
    Yesterday at 05:41:03 PM
  • izaman3: I'm just glad that I'll make the playoffs after telling everyone I would when nobody had me in their predictions
    Yesterday at 05:43:05 PM
  • halo99: ha yeah I was dead wrong
    Yesterday at 05:43:50 PM
  • halo99: If you were in the West you'd be the favorite
    Yesterday at 05:44:14 PM
  • izaman3: I don't know about that. Its tough sledding in the Central, almost like the real NHL
    Yesterday at 05:47:45 PM
  • halo99: True Whoever gets fourth in the Central hits the Jackpot
    Yesterday at 05:49:16 PM
  • halo99: Pacific winner in round 1
    Yesterday at 05:49:27 PM
  • halo99: That division seems like it will be better soon though...Anaheim Arizona and Anaheim seem to be on the right track anyway
    Yesterday at 05:50:29 PM
  • halo99: And Vancouver I meant
    Yesterday at 05:50:46 PM
  • halo99: Alright I'm heading out if anyone has a trade in mind feel free to send it
    Yesterday at 05:51:25 PM
  • halo99: good luck
    Yesterday at 05:51:29 PM
  • indiansnation: Looking to trade in dnhl
    Yesterday at 05:55:05 PM
  • indiansnation: Looking for young provin guys and picks
    Yesterday at 05:55:30 PM
  • izaman3: It's past the trade deadline in DNHL
    Yesterday at 06:27:16 PM
  • Jonathan: :o
    Yesterday at 06:38:23 PM
  • indiansnation: BooYah!
    Yesterday at 06:49:30 PM
  • nedsports: LA OTC in TT
    Yesterday at 07:31:38 PM
  • Jonathan: Big D quit  :o
    Yesterday at 08:14:27 PM
  • kidd5jersey: There's the bomb in FGM. I'm done this off season
    Yesterday at 08:42:26 PM
  • chrisetc21: I guess the D stands for...
    Yesterday at 09:31:50 PM
  • chrisetc21: :o
    Yesterday at 09:31:55 PM
  • Jonathan: stands for a team that is 2-8 in the playoffs the last 20 yrs  :P
    Yesterday at 09:43:41 PM
  • indiansnation: I can't believe I'm watching the two teams playing baseball right know Yankees and tigers
    Yesterday at 10:38:25 PM
  • indiansnation: I hate them both
    Yesterday at 10:38:43 PM
  • chrisetc21: That's a lot of hate
    Yesterday at 10:50:50 PM
  • chrisetc21: :o
    Yesterday at 10:50:57 PM
  • indiansnation: Cave new players scored 48 of 97 points so far
    Yesterday at 11:12:06 PM
  • indiansnation: Cavs
    Yesterday at 11:12:13 PM
  • halo99: Indians the FNHL trade deadline has not passed though
    Today at 12:46:03 AM
  • halo99: Your presidents trophy winning Carolina Hurricanes are open for business!!!
    Today at 12:46:27 AM
  • indiansnation: Take a look if u like anything on sharks or wild looking for draft picks young provine guys
    Today at 12:57:17 AM
  • halo99: Carolina is a motivated Buyer at the deadline let's get a deal done
    Today at 12:57:55 AM
  • indiansnation: Let me know what u like
    Today at 01:01:25 AM
  • halo99: yeah I'll take a look and see if I can figure out something that will make sense for both of us
    Today at 01:06:49 AM