About ProFSL

Welcome to ProFSL.com

ProFSL has advanced fantasy sports league management, discussion forums, league classifieds, and more! View each sport's leagues and discussion forums by clicking either the links below or the ones found in the navigation menu above. If you are interesting in taking over a team then feel free to post in a sport's classifieds section. If you would like to be a commissioner of a league (or if you currently want to bring your league to ProFSL) then please post your wishes at the Bullpen or email us through our contact form.

Why ProFSL?

If you are a commissioner that is considering ProFSL for your league's activity (offseason transactions, advanced leagues, info centers) then here are a few reasons as to why you should consider the switch.

ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues has more leagues, many more people, new tools for commissioners every couple months, and championship tournaments that pay out cash prizes to people who do well. Many existing leagues have done very well since their transition to ProFSL.

ProFSL started out as a message board service designed for fantasy leagues. We can help you set up a lot of this if you were interested. What are the benefits?
:: Custom profile fields for people in your league showing the franchise logo of the team they represent within their signature (your members would have one for each league.)
:: A quick search button that lets you see all of your members' activity levels at once within your league(s) plus new Commissioner tools coming out almost every month.
:: You would be a part of the BOC, Board of Commissioners, which has a private board for all commissioners. Resources and ideas are exchanged at this board that help all commissioners and their leagues.
:: You could easily reduce turnover as your leagues would attract talented managers already at ProFSL or ones that are new to ProFSL (our membership has been growing).
:: Top managers in your league, the commissioner, and a couple extra people receive points that can earn them a spot to that sport's Invitational. The Invitational is a free-entry, H2H tournament in each sport's post-season in which the final four contestants are paid out cash. Hundreds of dollars now goes out to all sports.
:: GMs in your leagues receive points even if they didn't win a league. Accrue enough points and a manager can earn their way into one of the at-large/wildcard bids of an Invitational.
:: The discussion boards at ProFSL is very good and growing very quickly. Each discussion board has its own special incentive program in which the top posters (quality and quantity) as voted by the ProFSL Forum Staff are invited to compete against each other in a fantasy tournament. Just like the Invitationals, the final four are paid out cash prizes.
:: There are many areas for your members to become involved in them - enabling them to stay with your leagues longer.

How Do I Sign Up My League?

Please email us through our contact form. Give us much information as possible about your league. What we will need is the name of the league, sport(s), a short description, how it could use ProFSL (be it transactions), and what type of boards you will want. Most board requests are accepted, but some are organized in a way that makes it easier for members to navigate.

Nolan Ryan
Baseball Leagues

Baseball Discussion
Dan Marino
Football Leagues

Football Discussion
Michael Jordan
Basketball Leagues

Basketball Discussion
Mario Lemieux
Hockey Leagues

Hockey Discussion

PLUS soccer, multi-sport, other sports, and general discussion at the Bullpen and check out the multi-sport (and other sport) leagues.

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • indiansnation: Looking to trade ryan merrit will cover 700k this and 1m next yr in busch
    Today at 12:23:35 AM
  • indiansnation: Only cost u 1m this yr and 700k next yr what a deal
    Today at 12:24:23 AM
  • indiansnation: Looking to move tyler austin in busch league
    Today at 12:26:07 AM
  • indiansnation: Daddy roster moves made in busch
    Today at 12:37:05 AM
  • indiansnation: Billy pm
    Today at 01:07:41 AM
  • indiansnation: Chrisetc21 pm
    Today at 01:17:38 AM
  • indiansnation: Please read asap
    Today at 01:17:54 AM
  • Daddy: @Brian youve got to send them down on fantrax but I think you are good now.
    Today at 01:28:37 AM
  • Daddy: I thought we had a new rule in place regarding prospect hoarding in Bush that went into effect 7/1 but I cant find it.
    Today at 01:30:23 AM
  • Daddy: I know we discussed being able to nominate prospects without people sharking them and I thought we voted it in. I looked and cant find it so I guess its status quo.
    Today at 01:31:55 AM
  • indiansnation: U saying im hording prospects in minors that hurts me lol
    Today at 01:41:33 AM
  • Brent: I'm hording and soon I'm going to do another house cleaning.
    Today at 01:47:32 AM
  • Daddy: You hoard on the mlb roster. Youre supposed to have them in the minors.
    Today at 01:56:46 AM
  • Daddy: And no Brian you are good. lol
    Today at 01:57:21 AM
  • Daddy: The rule I want to see is the one where you bid a prospect and there is no 48 hour auction.
    Today at 01:58:08 AM
  • Daddy: It can take hours to find a prospect and to be outbid because someone simply has more cap and waited for you to post them up is a hard pill to swallow.
    Today at 01:59:02 AM
  • indiansnation: Ok daddy its been like that sence day one. I ask about that alongg time ago
    Today at 01:59:39 AM
  • indiansnation: Brent. Bad influence on me. Lol jk brent
    Today at 02:00:28 AM
  • Daddy: Yeah I know. The same FAs are out there for all GMs. Its been a matter of disgruntlement for years.
    Today at 02:00:37 AM
  • indiansnation: I would like to see a rule discusions at end of season
    Today at 02:01:54 AM
  • indiansnation: Big payroll teams can over pay for prospects i hate that
    Today at 02:02:53 AM
  • Daddy: We discussed it already, I thought we put in a new rule but I must be wrong. Oh well.
    Today at 02:02:59 AM
  • Daddy: Great HR Derby tonight!
    Today at 02:03:20 AM
  • Daddy: The Deby and the Slam Dunk contests are my favorite allstar traditions.
    Today at 02:03:59 AM
  • Daddy: Derby*
    Today at 02:04:20 AM
  • Brent: What is this?
    Today at 02:06:12 AM
  • Brent: 2018-2019 Prospect Signing Bonus Pool: $10m
    Today at 02:06:35 AM
  • Brent: That would limit big budget teams from doing huge bonuses b/c they have the available space.  That evens the playing field for prospect bidding.
    Today at 02:07:27 AM
  • Daddy: Thats the total that you can bid in bonus on any prospects
    Today at 02:08:15 AM
  • Brent: Le'Veon Bell is not too smart.
    Today at 02:08:30 AM
  • Daddy: I think thats why we nixed the auto sign
    Today at 02:08:46 AM
  • Daddy: Nothing wrong with the franchise tag. I have no idea why players complain.
    Today at 02:09:18 AM
  • Brent: next year he'll be a 27 y/o RB and nobody will pay him $70M over 5 years.
    Today at 02:09:27 AM
  • Daddy: Bell making over twice as much as the #2 paid RB
    Today at 02:09:44 AM
  • indiansnation: Daddy pm
    Today at 02:10:10 AM
  • Brent: And while he misses games his backup will show that they can just let him walk.
    Today at 02:10:14 AM
  • Daddy: I feel sorry for RB's..it may be the most replaceable position in football.
    Today at 02:10:34 AM
  • Brent: It is for sure.
    Today at 02:11:00 AM
  • Daddy: Post it up Brian as a rules change suggestion
    Today at 02:11:42 AM
  • Brent: Shelf life maybe 8 years if they are lucky and that puts them into their early 30s, but really it's 4-6 years.
    Today at 02:11:43 AM
  • indiansnation: Pittsburgh are dumb ass.
    Today at 02:11:47 AM
  • Brent: As a Saints fan I think they should start looking for Ingram's replacement already.
    Today at 02:12:17 AM
  • indiansnation: Sad day i hate stellers but i would take him in a heart beat
    Today at 02:12:28 AM
  • Daddy: @Brian like this [link]
    Today at 02:12:48 AM
  • Brent: Actually, they probably already are.
    Today at 02:13:28 AM
  • Daddy: Kamara is such a stud, the Saints are in good shape.
    Today at 02:14:55 AM
  • Brent: He is, but Payton won't go with just a Kamara type back, he'll always have a thunder to go with that lightning.
    Today at 02:15:53 AM
  • Daddy: I think Brees is slowing down, I can see it. Thats who they need to start looking for his replacement, and soon.
    Today at 02:15:57 AM
  • Daddy: He is HOF and still very good imo but they better look for who's next.
    Today at 02:16:48 AM
  • Daddy: Thats the one position that you cant just find a guy to plug in.
    Today at 02:17:41 AM