Author Topic: Have that Sports Jersey with a Click of a Mouse  (Read 853 times)

Offline Colby

• MLFB Founder
  • Legend
  • Bonus inPoints: 27
  • Founder
    • :PIT-NFL:
    • :Blank:
    • :PIT-NHL:
    • :PennState:
    • :UnitedStates:
    • View Profile
Have that Sports Jersey with a Click of a Mouse
« on: October 04, 2012, 12:15:14 PM »
The following is a guest article from one of our sponsors.

Have that Sports Jersey with a Click of a Mouse
Whether you are a hard-working, career-oriented businessman, or are a hardcore sports fanatic, you just can’t hide your love for shopping. However, a lot of us just don’t have enough time to go to a mall or a sports store that’s an hour away. It’s either you’re too busy with working on a power point presentation for your job or you have to take care of your precious son. So the best option for people who are just too consumed with other tasks – and this might even go for people who aren’t that busy – is to shop online.

We all have our favorite selection of department stores, grocery stores, and shopping malls but chances are, these stores might be a pain to get to or are pretty far away. But, guess what? There is a high probability that these stores have websites where you can buy whatever you want. Some online stores even have great shipping deals, so you know you’re not getting scammed out of your money.

As a sports fan, I have long wanted a new Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos jersey. Football season has started again and I would just love to attend games wearing something that shows support for my team. The problem is, the nearest mall or sports store is two hours away from where I live. That’s really far and I have more important things to do such as work reports and household chores. However, I didn’t even have to think twice about the solution – I just simply visited my favorite online sports store, selected Manning’s jersey, clicked ‘Checkout’ and presto - my jersey is on its way to my house! The best thing about it is I even got a free shipping deal by signing up with FreeShipping.com. It definitely got me free of those rip-off shipping fees.

I know not everybody is a Broncos :DEN: fan (in fact, some of you may even think they suck) but that shouldn’t be a problem at all – just go online and different stores would have wide selections of sportswear for you. How about a Tim Tebow New York Jets jersey :NYJ:, for instance? I know how many of you love your New York sports teams. With some stores, you can even customize the jersey of your favorite team by changing the name and number at the back. They even have matching jerseys for men and women which is great for couples who are into sports.

As far as the shipping component of online shopping is concerned, as I’ve mentioned earlier, you can find free shipping companies out there that can help you avoid hefty shipping fees. There might be a few reviews on the Internet saying, “free shipping sucks” however, I don’t believe it’s fair to say. These shipping websites can be very useful when relied upon often and correctly. Their policies are very clear, and as long as you follow them you will never have free shipping complaints.

So what are you waiting for? Get your sports jerseys now before football season fever gets the best of you. Don’t wait ‘til the playoffs or stores might run out of your favorite sportswear. Better yet, buy your jerseys online for a faster, easier and a more fulfilling shopping experience.
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Learn about :Commish: inPoints and the Invitationals.

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • BayAreaBallers: your a day early Daddy
    April 24, 2024, 12:51:58 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: ist tomorrow
    April 24, 2024, 12:52:07 PM
  • Daddy: :doh: FML
    April 24, 2024, 01:05:48 PM
  • indiansnation: Good evening all
    April 24, 2024, 04:45:28 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Trey hendrickson and tee higgins both request trades day before the draft. Tomorrow will bring fireworks
    April 24, 2024, 07:50:56 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Thurs kickoff starts at 1pm nfl network
    April 24, 2024, 08:32:25 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Yepp
    April 24, 2024, 08:40:50 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: This mock draft on espn is interesting tonight.
    April 24, 2024, 09:37:27 PM
  • Alpha5: Why does Hendrickson want out?
    April 24, 2024, 11:20:52 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Money alpha
    April 24, 2024, 11:37:29 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: He and like Higgins wants to get paid and have a better secure contract
    April 24, 2024, 11:37:49 PM
  • Braves155: I'm sure the Falcons will botch another Draft.
    Yesterday at 08:07:49 AM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Agreed
    Yesterday at 09:59:57 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: ITS DRAFT DAYYYY
    Yesterday at 12:00:23 PM
  • Rob: Welcome to New England, Drake Maye
    Yesterday at 01:45:48 PM
  • Rob: Hopefully you're not what I think you are
    Yesterday at 01:46:33 PM
  • Rob: Which is, Zach Wilson.
    Yesterday at 01:46:38 PM
  • janesvilleaces: Daddy pm
    Yesterday at 01:54:14 PM
  • Renegade: So what’s happening
    Yesterday at 03:54:16 PM
  • Renegade: My 1st time playing college football fantasy
    Yesterday at 03:56:40 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: @Rob ive seen that take a few times. “Drake Maye=Zach Wilson”. Thats not how i see it. The Physical tools and demeanor alone are very different between the two. I like maye alot
    Yesterday at 03:58:58 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Are you a patriots fan @rob ?
    Yesterday at 03:59:21 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Jwalkejr88 pm
    Yesterday at 04:01:47 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: jwalkerjr88 replied back
    Yesterday at 04:18:37 PM
  • indiansnation: Good evening all which league we talking trade.
    Yesterday at 04:47:08 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: im nfl
    Yesterday at 04:47:43 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Understood BAB
    Yesterday at 05:00:25 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Always NFL Brian
    Yesterday at 05:00:36 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Yepp
    Yesterday at 05:06:57 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Can't wait to see the madness
    Yesterday at 05:10:27 PM
  • Daddy: God im sooooooo busy today. Im trying to get errands and profsl done before the draft :doh:
    Yesterday at 06:05:24 PM
  • Daddy: There is no way but im gonna keep at it.
    Yesterday at 06:06:27 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: as long as u r here for draft
    Yesterday at 06:08:49 PM
  • janesvilleaces: Go pack go
    Yesterday at 07:26:45 PM
  • Daddy: I thought i had converted you to a Ram fan by now @janes (insert eye emoji)
    Yesterday at 07:35:47 PM
  • Braves155: Sup guys
    Yesterday at 07:35:57 PM
  • Daddy: NFL DRAFT second only to the NFL LIVE Draft in entertainment!
    Yesterday at 08:52:12 PM
  • Daddy: 8/1/24 8PM Change your NFL LIVE teams future with these guys right here!
    Yesterday at 08:52:53 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Plan on it.
    Yesterday at 09:25:23 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Interesting developments so far. If you need a QB in NFL Live. Plenty of them have 1st round pedigree
    Yesterday at 10:53:26 PM
  • Daddy: NFL LIVE Draft Room [link] current picks, 2024 preview & history.
    Yesterday at 11:06:17 PM
  • Braves155: Daddy, what are your thoughts on the NFL Draft thus far?
    Yesterday at 11:34:39 PM
  • Braves155: Or anyone, what ya think?
    Yesterday at 11:35:07 PM
  • dbreer23: Vegeta100 PM
    Yesterday at 11:40:43 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Alot of surprised tonight as expected. Offensive heavy. 6 QBs in the 1st. 7 WRs. Fun night
    Today at 12:52:03 AM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Alot of NFL Live implications. Cant wait to see it unfold. On to night 2
    Today at 12:52:28 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: i wish we took cooper Frick
    Today at 01:05:02 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: we coulda waited on pearsall
    Today at 01:05:12 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: as much as i do like him a bit cuz he was dceent at ASU and solid at UF
    Today at 01:05:26 AM
  • Daddy: Who is cooper Frick? What position he play
    Today at 02:57:55 AM