Author Topic: Have that Sports Jersey with a Click of a Mouse  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Colby

• MLFB Founder
  • Legend
  • Bonus inPoints: 27
  • Founder
    • :PIT-NFL:
    • :Blank:
    • :PIT-NHL:
    • :PennState:
    • :UnitedStates:
    • View Profile
Have that Sports Jersey with a Click of a Mouse
« on: October 04, 2012, 12:15:14 PM »
The following is a guest article from one of our sponsors.

Have that Sports Jersey with a Click of a Mouse
Whether you are a hard-working, career-oriented businessman, or are a hardcore sports fanatic, you just can’t hide your love for shopping. However, a lot of us just don’t have enough time to go to a mall or a sports store that’s an hour away. It’s either you’re too busy with working on a power point presentation for your job or you have to take care of your precious son. So the best option for people who are just too consumed with other tasks – and this might even go for people who aren’t that busy – is to shop online.

We all have our favorite selection of department stores, grocery stores, and shopping malls but chances are, these stores might be a pain to get to or are pretty far away. But, guess what? There is a high probability that these stores have websites where you can buy whatever you want. Some online stores even have great shipping deals, so you know you’re not getting scammed out of your money.

As a sports fan, I have long wanted a new Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos jersey. Football season has started again and I would just love to attend games wearing something that shows support for my team. The problem is, the nearest mall or sports store is two hours away from where I live. That’s really far and I have more important things to do such as work reports and household chores. However, I didn’t even have to think twice about the solution – I just simply visited my favorite online sports store, selected Manning’s jersey, clicked ‘Checkout’ and presto - my jersey is on its way to my house! The best thing about it is I even got a free shipping deal by signing up with FreeShipping.com. It definitely got me free of those rip-off shipping fees.

I know not everybody is a Broncos :DEN: fan (in fact, some of you may even think they suck) but that shouldn’t be a problem at all – just go online and different stores would have wide selections of sportswear for you. How about a Tim Tebow New York Jets jersey :NYJ:, for instance? I know how many of you love your New York sports teams. With some stores, you can even customize the jersey of your favorite team by changing the name and number at the back. They even have matching jerseys for men and women which is great for couples who are into sports.

As far as the shipping component of online shopping is concerned, as I’ve mentioned earlier, you can find free shipping companies out there that can help you avoid hefty shipping fees. There might be a few reviews on the Internet saying, “free shipping sucks” however, I don’t believe it’s fair to say. These shipping websites can be very useful when relied upon often and correctly. Their policies are very clear, and as long as you follow them you will never have free shipping complaints.

So what are you waiting for? Get your sports jerseys now before football season fever gets the best of you. Don’t wait ‘til the playoffs or stores might run out of your favorite sportswear. Better yet, buy your jerseys online for a faster, easier and a more fulfilling shopping experience.
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Learn about :Commish: inPoints and the Invitationals.

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • Alpha5: BIG announcement today. Stay tuned...
    Yesterday at 07:06:15 AM
  • Alpha5: A PROFSL ReDraft league
    Yesterday at 03:22:34 PM
  • Alpha5: 20 Teams
    Yesterday at 03:22:44 PM
  • Alpha5: Cash prizes
    Yesterday at 03:22:49 PM
  • Alpha5: LIVE Scoring system
    Yesterday at 03:22:59 PM
  • Alpha5: Name your Team.
    Yesterday at 03:23:47 PM
  • Alpha5: This is Powerhouse Baseball 2025
    Yesterday at 03:24:00 PM
  • Alpha5: *Powered by LIVE
    Yesterday at 03:26:11 PM
  • Alpha5: [link]
    Yesterday at 03:26:14 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Alpha taking a lead commish role for a change good for u
    Yesterday at 07:34:31 PM
  • Daddy: Yeah his training wheels are off. Especially with a money baseball league. Profsl hasnt seen one of those in over a decade.
    Yesterday at 08:02:35 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: my only qualms is what is the method to pay. i dont wanan havta make another money account like league safe
    Yesterday at 08:04:39 PM
  • Daddy: It uses the LIVE scoring engine. Otherwise its a completely different baseball option then LIVE, FGM, or Armchair.
    Yesterday at 08:05:26 PM
  • Daddy: I think its thru fantrax but its next season so he has time to sort that out.
    Yesterday at 08:06:04 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: i got that
    Yesterday at 08:07:32 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: its just its a money league
    Yesterday at 08:07:38 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: i havat be very careful w such things
    Yesterday at 08:07:46 PM
  • Daddy: Variety is what all of our leagues should be, no two alike. So we as a site can cater to all types. MLB LIVE lost a HOF level GM (Paul) because he doesn't do H2H leagues.
    Yesterday at 08:08:02 PM
  • TheGOAT: @Daddy, when will NBA Live be in full swing?
    Yesterday at 08:09:19 PM
  • Daddy: Its there as an option. $10 entry for a chance to win $100 or double your money. Worst case you're out $10 but no contracts etc.
    Yesterday at 08:09:37 PM
  • Daddy: @TheGoat starting two leagues next month. NBA could be ready by the upcoming season.
    Yesterday at 08:10:17 PM
  • Daddy: @TheGoat I'm waiting on the creation of league boards per @Anthony. Once the boards are up the building of the league begins.
    Yesterday at 08:11:17 PM
  • Daddy: NHL & NCAA football will both be insane for a minute.
    Yesterday at 08:12:19 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: its also redraft
    Yesterday at 08:14:07 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: which makes it interesting
    Yesterday at 08:14:16 PM
  • Daddy: NBA LIVE scoring, concept, rules, its all ready to go. The concept was completed last month.
    Yesterday at 08:14:18 PM
  • Daddy: @BAB exactly. Fresh start each year. @Alpha5 is on to something. And the LIVE scoring engine is legit.
    Yesterday at 08:15:13 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: i just need to know how money is handled
    Yesterday at 08:17:55 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: before deciding
    Yesterday at 08:18:01 PM
  • Daddy: That's fair. He is building his own brand "Powerhouse" is redraft each sport $10 entry & 20 teams. Football, Baseball, Basketball, and lastly hockey.
    Yesterday at 08:23:34 PM
  • Daddy: Each sport powered by the LIVE scoring engine.
    Yesterday at 08:24:55 PM
  • Daddy: Redraft
    Yesterday at 08:25:35 PM
  • Daddy: Im so proud lol (insert tear) #newgeneration
    Yesterday at 08:32:17 PM
  • Braves155: I had the best sick day ever today. This morning I woke sick as piss, texted my boss I was taking a sick day as it wasn't happening. I might also might have met someone who shows interest in this old boy
    Yesterday at 09:48:46 PM
  • Braves155: Via an accidental text from said person.
    Yesterday at 09:49:24 PM
  • dbreer23: It's a clear and quiet night in MLB LIVE, and the boards are cleared...
    Yesterday at 10:25:23 PM
  • Alpha5: If we could handle the money on fantrax that'd be great. Leaguesafe is actually the site I've been inquiring about
    Today at 07:13:38 AM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Anyone know how to eliminate all the baseball news in unread topics and have football or hockey?
    Today at 09:15:12 AM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Nevermind found it!
    Today at 09:18:29 AM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Excited to see this news!!! Goff agreed to a four-year, $212 million contract extension with the Lions on Monday, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.
    Today at 09:23:51 AM
  • Daddy: He has two NFL LIVE Superbowl wins. The only two time champion.
    Today at 11:59:49 AM
  • Rhino7: The GOAT lol
    Today at 01:11:16 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: I'm ready for another SB rub
    Today at 01:15:30 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: In NFL
    Today at 01:15:35 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Where's all the Gm's other than the norm? Wake up!!! You got a team to run!!!. Let's trade, talk football, get tou FIRED up even though your last in your division.
    Today at 04:22:12 PM
  • Mt_Crushmore: Any YouTube viewers watching dynasty draft? Any your subscribed to?
    Today at 04:31:02 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Lol
    Today at 04:53:59 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: I get like that too Eric. My goal every offseason is to do at least 1 trade with every gm. Why not? Its fun
    Today at 04:55:00 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Some guys just dont trade for whatever reason. But the guys who dont arent championship contenders.
    Today at 04:55:47 PM
  • Daddy: They trade, about as often as real teams do. For people that love year round trading, being in one league, one sport, its going to be difficult.
    Today at 05:38:13 PM