Author Topic: 2013 FGM Entry Draft  (Read 483 times)

Offline shooter47

• MVP
  • Bonus inPoints: 0
    • :MIN-NFL:
    • :MIN-NBA:
    • :MIN-NHL:
    • :NorthDakotaState:
    • View Profile
2013 FGM Entry Draft
« on: September 03, 2013, 10:35:13 AM »
The 2013 FGM Entry Draft will start today at Noon EST. The rules that we will follow during the draft are posted below. In addition to these rules I would like to remind GM's that if you do not make your pick in the allotted time you will have an autopick posted for you if you have a roster space open on your EDR. If your EDR is full at the time of your pick and you miss the pick your pick will be skipped and you will not be autopicked. Please make an EDR Drop before your pick occurs if you would like to make a pick or have an autopick.

Thanks,

Shooter

Entry Draft Timing
The annual entry draft starts at noon EST on the day after MLB's signing deadline for draftees.  Each GM will be given a maximum of eight hours to make their pick.  Once you make your pick, the eight hour clock starts for the next GM.  If you do not pick within that time frame then the following will happen.

If you had supplied the EC with a pre-rankings list, then the best available signed player from such a list will be taken.  If no such list is available then the pre-draft ranking list of signed players that is used for the draft will determine which player is taken by your team.  At this point, you will be placed on an auto-draft list until you request to be off of such list.

Trading Draft Picks
Trading of draft picks is not allowed.

Entry Draft Contracts
Players drafted in the FGM entry draft will be given Prospect Contracts, (P-n/a), and can be placed on a teams EDR roster or 40 man roster.

How Draft Will Be Conducted
•If a team is not present for the draft / times out, and did not provide a proxy pick, they'll be awarded the next highest ranked signed player, and then placed on auto-draft.
•The players ranking list is of the same order of Baseball America followed by the actual draft order.
•Entry Draft eligible players will consist of players who have been drafted and signed in the real life MLB Entry Draft.

Entry Draft Roster (EDR)
•The EDR is a roster of additional players not included on the 40-man roster for each team.  The maximum size of this roster was expanded to 20 players in the beginning of the 2012 season.
•Only players drafted by the current team are eligible for the EDR, players acquired via trade or free agency are not eligible.  In other words, players may only be placed on EDR directly after being drafted by your franchise.
•Players that have never played an MLB game are eligible for the EDR.  As soon as a player on the EDR has one MLB game played, they must immediately be moved to the 40-man roster or released.  If the player is moved to the 40-man roster, they are subject to standard prospect contract rules.  Players on the EDR may be traded, but the acquiring team must place them on the 40-man roster
•The Franchise GM Entry Draft will last 10 rounds, but teams are not required to make picks if they do not wish to make room on their EDR
•Only players drafted and signed in the MLB Entry Draft will be eligible for the Franchise GM Entry Draft - foreign players and unprotected prospects will be handled via free agency (however foreign players may warrant consideration for an additional rule)
•The 60-day no trade ruling is extended to include draftees.
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Forum Search

Quick Profile

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Chat Room

Refresh History
  • BayAreaBallers: im aware
    Yesterday at 06:24:20 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: but strongly feel like the trades i made were good
    Yesterday at 06:24:37 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: and depth is key
    Yesterday at 06:24:46 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: look at my team youll see
    Yesterday at 06:24:52 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: acquiring minshew demarcus robinson and gus edwards
    Yesterday at 06:26:21 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: cost me picks but those guys are already vets
    Yesterday at 06:26:34 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: oh and diablo for defense
    Yesterday at 06:28:36 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: along with gibbens i upgraded both ends
    Yesterday at 06:30:26 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: i made the SB last yr tryna keep that window still goin
    Yesterday at 06:31:40 PM
  • STLBlues91: Ill be around for trade talks the rest of the night
    Yesterday at 08:58:13 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Big trade
    Yesterday at 10:47:02 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: The return, per source: Dillon Head, Woo Suk-Go, Jakob Marsee, Nathan Martorella to Marlins for Luis arraez
    Yesterday at 10:47:26 PM
  • dbreer23: Arraez headed to the Padres for 4 prospects.
    Yesterday at 10:47:55 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: dbreer look above
    Yesterday at 10:50:15 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: just said return
    Yesterday at 10:50:21 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: marlins won thsi trade
    Yesterday at 10:52:12 PM
  • BayAreaBallers: Dillon Head, Woo Suk-Go, Jakob Marsee, Nathan Martorella great haul
    Yesterday at 10:52:22 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: I like that football talk BAB
    Yesterday at 11:21:46 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: You like your team in may and may add something in FA. You are def a force in the NFC
    Yesterday at 11:22:11 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Only the late papps, daddy, TheGoat have ever won the NFC outside of yourself
    Yesterday at 11:22:37 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Papps and daddy did it twice
    Yesterday at 11:22:52 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Those two are also the only ever Superbowl Champions outside of the AFC
    Yesterday at 11:23:21 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: Or Superbowl Champions from the NFC i should say. Sorry been drinking lol
    Yesterday at 11:23:44 PM
  • STLBlues91: Im coming for the NFC soon...
    Yesterday at 11:45:39 PM
  • Daddy: Bring it
    Today at 12:16:26 AM
  • Daddy: Im tired of not winning NFL LIVE
    Today at 12:16:40 AM
  • Daddy: My Son has TWO chips to my ONE. And now Rhino has one. Buc already had one.
    Today at 12:18:06 AM
  • Daddy: BAB barking, now you, Brent, Speed, Harman, RJ, roto... whatever. Im get'n mine. So there's that.
    Today at 12:20:31 AM
  • Daddy: You called your shot this year. I'm watching. Two years ago. You predicted it.
    Today at 12:21:54 AM
  • Daddy: Rhino called his last year.
    Today at 12:22:15 AM
  • Daddy: And that smack talk prompted an immediate NFL LIVE Trade. Yup.
    Today at 12:25:31 AM
  • Daddy: Welcome back to profsl you LEGEND you. kylerap!!
    Today at 12:28:30 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Jwalker yss
    Today at 12:44:27 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: Yes possibly I have cap to make some moves
    Today at 12:45:00 AM
  • Daddy: @BAB you hear the AFC guys calling us out?
    Today at 12:45:43 AM
  • BayAreaBallers: I did
    Today at 01:48:28 AM
  • Braves155: Hey guys, will be around today for deal talks. Been busy of late
    Today at 10:54:05 AM
  • Braves155: PM indiansnation
    Today at 11:36:23 AM
  • indiansnation: Braves 155 pm
    Today at 12:26:49 PM
  • indiansnation: Braves155 x2 pm
    Today at 12:44:23 PM
  • Braves155: Replied
    Today at 01:07:51 PM
  • indiansnation: Braves155 pm
    Today at 02:11:57 PM
  • Jwalkerjr88: 2024 NFL Live Draft Player Pool [link]
    Today at 02:12:31 PM
  • Daddy: If it doesn't include the UDFAs its not completed.
    Today at 02:18:07 PM
  • Daddy: Of course it does include them so we good :)
    Today at 02:36:30 PM
  • Daddy: NFL LIVE Draft 8/1/24 8PM EST you dont want to have your dog eat your computer that day Gents!
    Today at 02:37:42 PM
  • STLBlues91: Ill be around the rest of the day for any trade talks
    Today at 03:29:00 PM
  • Daddy: Baseball FRENZY never stops
    Today at 04:28:04 PM
  • Daddy: Weve processed more baseball transactions in one month than i ever remember in any league but NFL LIVE. This is in all my years.
    Today at 04:28:45 PM
  • Daddy: And.. thats the goal. If everyone is active and everyone is competitive that has always been the goal.
    Today at 04:29:55 PM